Hundreds Of ISIS-K Militants Surround Kabul Airport, More Attacks Expected: REPORT

Same old song and dance. The Taliban would have advanced as we withdrew. The only difference is Trumps wanted to fuck the Afghans who helped us, who wanted to come here.
Number one - they didn't help us. We helped them.
Number two - The Afghans never wanted us there. It's the Muslim code.
Number three - you don't quite got all your groceries bagged.

If Reagan were in power he would advise the military to get intel on their locations and negate the threat. Trump would probably be more firm, maybe slightly reckless, but the end would be certain for all of these terrorists in the vicinity.

I'm not even sure if that is possible now that the Taliban have U.S armory abandoned in the country. Would the U.S need to use a neighbouring friendly country for an air bombing? I doubt they'd even allow that.
The Taliban and ISIS-K are enemies. If anything, the Taliban will use that military equipment against the very terrorists that conducted this attack.

TACTICAL NUKE RIGHT UP THE DICK OF TALIBAN COMMAND AND CONTROL.

tumblr_mzab7ur1qY1rnq3cto1_500.gif
Brilliant, then ISIS-K can take over. Damn but you people are some simple minded fools.

But nobody did. We all predict stuff great after the fact, but mysteriously, nobody ever actually predicted this -- or 9/11, or the 2008 financial crash, or COVID, or, or, or -----

Our minds run on train tracks, very restricted patterns, but Reality is free to do anything it likes. So we never manage to predict anything.
Actually, the NYT predicted this yesterday.

We need to get out. The military needs to leave, and if Americans are still there at this point I got know problem leaving them to their own devices.
While I agree I do have a problem with it but there is not much we can do. Saving a few people will result in the slaughter of other americans.

Get a life! Biden has reversed almost every Trump policy for the last 8 months. He neglected this one? Are you that dumb? Yes you are!

Biden is incompetent! You can spin all you want, but he could change any Trump policy he wanted, and he did.

This is on Ho-Ho, period.
So now I'm a Biden fan who voted for him........ :rofl:

The Pentagon should have a unit go to the White House and drag Chaos Biden out by his pubic hair and hang him upside down in the rose garden. He is sitting in President Trump's chair.

I am. i cant imagine the pressure he is under trying to deal with the consequences of Drumpfs fuckups and his fucked up agreement with the taliban.
Probably should have been dealing with problem at hand instead. No wonder it's all fucked up. You look for excuses instead of solutions. How sad.

Probably should have been dealing with problem at hand instead. No wonder it's all fucked up. You look for excuses instead of solutions. How sad.
Liberals rarely seek solutions or accept them. The prefer to wallow in perpetual emotionalism as to how it “should be”. Never”what is”; always “what if”.

Forum List

Back