Hundreds Of ISIS-K Militants Surround Kabul Airport, More Attacks Expected: REPORT

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Biden is doing a heck of a job! How many more terror attacks will the only way out of Afghanistan have to endure?

I wonder if this is at all true?

If so, there really is a problem. I notice they cancelled the State Department briefing. I'm keeping the TV on, if silent.

If so, there really is a problem. I notice they cancelled the State Department briefing. I'm keeping the TV on, if silent.

We already have a body count.

Oh, it is true. We are looking at a full blown civil war, Taliban and ISIS-K are sworn enemies. The problem is not Afghanistan, it is not Iraq, it is not Iran, it is not even Syria. The problem is PAKISTAN. Time to make that country glow in the dark for the next three generations.

E9u2dPOVoAI464e

Trump wouldn't have done the withdrawal in this manner. Biden is a traitorous, incompetent, puppet.
Delusional. Neither Trump or Biden can handle these flippin idiots. Let them kill each other and their precious Allah can sort it out.

We already have a body count.
I'm really not at all sure we do, yet ------- they are showing on TV a LOT of cell phone raw footage, which I am no longer watching, and I don't think some of those guys are going to make it. Also, there are rumors of more explosions, aren't there? and there's tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow. I'd say we've got a situation.

Oh, it is true. We are looking at a full blown civil war, Taliban and ISIS-K are sworn enemies. The problem is not Afghanistan, it is not Iraq, it is not Iran, it is not even Syria. The problem is PAKISTAN. Time to make that country glow in the dark for the next three generations.
Hey, you're preaching to the converted here. Anytime, anyway.

If Reagan were in power he would advise the military to get intel on their locations and negate the threat. Trump would probably be more firm, maybe slightly reckless, but the end would be certain for all of these terrorists in the vicinity.

I'm not even sure if that is possible now that the Taliban have U.S armory abandoned in the country. Would the U.S need to use a neighbouring friendly country for an air bombing? I doubt they'd even allow that.

Forum List

Back