Humans Were Close To Extinction

I bet American History X is his favorite movie, except for Edward Norton...

Came in to existance 6k years ago and might not last 12 more at the pace we are going with all the sick people around and abortions.

It is okay to call a Chimpwoman a damn dirty ape, but do not call her a monkey.

Ex cathedara Charlton Heston

I wonder how close the Dravidians, Oceana Negritos (?? DARK skinned aboriginees of the islands), and Tasmanian Aboriginees ranked to the Bushmen in genetic diversity. I bet some of them are a lot closer related to the Bushmen than the Bantus are.

FoxNews said:
[That would imply that the reconnection took place after at least one divergent group had already left the continent to become the ancestors of Asians, Europeans, Australians, Polynesians and Native Americans.
This almost supports a multi-regional origin.

From the way you talk about WJ, you better be careful on just what ammunition you give him.

And yes, we are "tough mothers", just look at the Burma Railroad and Belomorkanal for proof.

I thought this was a pretty neat study. Scary, but neat. They say the number got as low as 2,000....possibly.

I guess humans started burning fossil fuels to rapidly heat the globe and create a world-wide drought.

The discussion concerning when and what caused the bottleneck has been around for decades. Major papers were being written on it in the '90s. I remember reading many of the papers when I was an undergrad. Although I can't remember the titles, I do know two influential papers were published in 1998 and 2000.

The Toba Volcano eruption has been the strongest theory to date.

The discussion concerning when and what caused the bottleneck has been around for decades. Major papers were being written on it in the '90s. I remember reading many of the papers when I was an undergrad. Although I can't remember the titles, I do know two influential papers were published in 1998 and 2000.

The Toba Volcano eruption has been the strongest theory to date.

Hmm...I may read-up on this...I think it's an intersting topic.

You want the chance to not come close to extinction again? Do not participate or promote abortion.

Does it make sense to kill the unborn and be afraid of not existing later?

Stop the Wars and producing unhealthy materials. Alcohol, Tobacco, High in fat content food. These all help in shorter lives and less people.

You want the chance to not come close to extinction again? Do not participate or promote abortion.

Stop the Wars and producing unhealthy materials. Alcohol, Tobacco, High in fat content food. These all help in shorter lives and less people.

You're preaching to the Quior

Simplistic take on a complex issue there. It's a shame when important public policy issues are decided by appeals to superstition.

My logic is not flawed in my last statement. It is the actual 100% Truth. It's a shame that not enough people see it enough so we can reverse the trend.

If we truely tried to change this world we can. We can not change it by ourself. We need each other and be willing to make the change. Right now we allow the world leaders to direct the path we are lead down. They are showing us the way they want us to flow and fit in to there plans. (Shepherd leading the sheep)They can do this because they have a network of people with a common goal. To control the world is basically there goal and its working. They have had it this way for so long it is common knowledge to think its right so most of the people in the world go with them because they are not independant or the brain washing worked for them.

I have a question for everyone. What are you doing to benefit mankind? What are you doing to make the world a better place?

Uknow_me72 said:

You have an excellent point.

Counterpoint; the increasing populatrion of the species has suprassed carrying capacity for many countries, should food exporters be damaged the dependent world will be severely strained. A massive die off may result as nations go to war with neighbors to attain the resources needed to sustain their societies. Birth control, in an already heavily populated world, will act to slow the growth rate until production capacity increases.

If we truely tried to change this world we can. We can not change it by ourself. We need each other and be willing to make the change. Right now we allow the world leaders to direct the path we are lead down. They are showing us the way they want us to flow and fit in to there plans. (Shepherd leading the sheep)They can do this because they have a network of people with a common goal. To control the world is basically there goal and its working. They have had it this way for so long it is common knowledge to think its right so most of the people in the world go with them because they are not independant or the brain washing worked for them.
Who are you, Barrack Obama? Can you be more vague?

What do you want to change, how will you change it, and what is your change?

Who are the "world leaders" and what is their "path"? Who are the people in this "network of people with a common goal" and what is that network?

How is "their goal" to "control the world" any different than the crap you keep espousing about how crappy the world is? To fix the ignorance in this world and supplant everything with modern liberal culture would be to put the iron jackboot upon the throat of all to rigidly and ruthlessly enforce your preferred culture.

Approximately how long have the "world leaders" and the "network of people with a common goal" had it "their way"?

Most Humans live in the Orient, what brainwashing has taken place there?

I have a question for everyone.
You posed two questions and you answered neither for us yourself.

What are you doing to benefit mankind?
Studying advanced sciences and maths. Working my job.

What are you doing to make the world a better place?
Practicing my marksmanship.

I am not Obama, I am not his supporter. He will become President of the United States. I just do not think he will make it the whole term.

I want to change the everday values. We need to value life, we need to love each other and be compassionate. We need help each other and be responsible. We need to create and produce things that are for the greater good. With this huge universe out there the world is to small to be fighting and killing ourselves off slowly with alcohol, tobacco, high in fat content food and war.

I have already begun to help change the world by putting my message out there for you. This is how I am making this a better place by telling you exactly what they are doing. We do not have a voice or a choice. What our troops are fighting for is not what it seems.

If you really want to help and make a change you can message me and I can tell you more. I am just putting some interesting topics out there to spur your thoughts. To look at really what is going on. How many things have you wanted the government to do for and nothing has happened. All the time and every time.

The current world leaders have been in power for over 2,000 years. They have names of their agencies back to the mason's and illuminati and have ties back to the Roman Catholic Church. This is where they get there network from and have created more agencies like the FBI, CIA, Homeland Security and the UN. There are so many that I will not list them all.

The difference in the goals of uniting the world is the current world leaders are looking to have them and thier families be the rules of the planet while everyone else works toward thier goals.

The way that we should be running the world is with goals of having everyone on the same page. Creating and producing things that benefit everyone. Making equality and having the basic needs met with out a hitch. We can make everyone someone special and important. We can become an advanced race of people with a greater goal in mind then I hope I can pay my bills.

Forum List

Back