Humans Were Close To Extinction

You know we are telepathic

No, actually I didn't.

However, I've watched enough reality TV to know that if I really was telepahtic, the last thing in the world I'd want to do is read most people's minds.

It'd be like taking a walk through stupidland in most cases.

Telepathic is different then reading peoples minds.

I know this world is fake.

Have you ever asked the question, How do they know this? About anything? Sceince, Biology, chemistry, space, anatomy, global warming?

Do not look at what you live in at face value.

The best slave is a slave that thinks they're free.

Telepathic is different then reading peoples minds.

Well you should have told me that first. I'm not a mind reader, you know.

I know this world is fake.

I believe that it's turtles..turtles all the way down!

Have you ever asked the question, How do they know this? About anything? Sceince, Biology, chemistry, space, anatomy, global warming?

I always assumed they read the New York Times Science suppliment which comes out on Wedsdays. that's how I got my PhD (piled higher and deeper)

Do not look at what you live in at face value.

I don't.

I'm looking at what I live in at market value. Sometimes when the trees are in bloom, and the weather isn't actually trying to kill me, I look at my lovely property in terms of value in use.

The best slave is a slave that thinks they're free.

Freedom's just another word for no chains left to yank.

The fact that we are probably all decended from one mother is amazing, of course.

The question I'd like answered is this...

Are all languages also the daughers of some original mother's language?

I strongly suspect they are.

In fact, I suspect that the only humans who survived from those early trying times were those who had the tool of language (likely ALSO the gift of one mother!)

Ironically, what science seems to do often is show us how metaphorically religions seemed to have some fundamental grasp of reality.

The Eve as mother of all mankind story seems to be metaphorically (obviously not scientfically) correct, now, doesn't it?

I'm not a Christian, (or if I am, I'm a truly bad one) but it does amaze me how science seems to support the metaphors that religions gave us to explain our existence in this world

Let there be light = BIG BANG, for another example.

Singualrity? = GOD, another example

Eve = we are all sharing the genetic material of one original mother?

Well its not there was just one womb left. It's just that the offspring of that womb had a bunch more 'whoopee' than the other humans. So we all have a piece of her in us.

I doubt your singularity issue. If you want something to go along with Eve, I've heard that all blue eyed people are descended from one ancestor. Blue Eyed Adam?

Prophet boy, I am still waiting for the flowers to appear in my car. You said all poeple had the power of Jesus. If Jesus could make a bunch of bread and fish and bring people back to life, you can make flowers appear in my car. Do that, then I will believe you. Not Jasmine, Magnolias, or Roses either.

Well its not there was just one womb left. It's just that the offspring of that womb had a bunch more 'whoopee' than the other humans. So we all have a piece of her in us.

I doubt your singularity issue. If you want something to go along with Eve, I've heard that all blue eyed people are descended from one ancestor. Blue Eyed Adam?

Prophet boy, I am still waiting for the flowers to appear in my car. You said all poeple had the power of Jesus. If Jesus could make a bunch of bread and fish and bring people back to life, you can make flowers appear in my car. Do that, then I will believe you. Not Jasmine, Magnolias, or Roses either.

Seek and you shall find.

Forum List

Back