Humane

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
When I said that I'm proud to be Human, because I can experience the world in ways that far exceed any other animal, and that I have a greater consciousness of my own existence and identity.
And I actually get to enjoy life itself, despite many limitations.
And that those limitations are the mother of the inventions that have in fact put us on top.

Somebody said to me, how about being Humane ?

This is what I have to say about that.

Do you know what Humane is ?

Humane is in reference to activity that only Humans can engage in because of its level of complexity.

A Monkey can bury its dead in ways that look like murder..
Just because it is a practical means of disposition,

Can it be burying its dead in a religious fashion ?
No.
Because religion is Humane.
It is born of a wonder, a thought process to ask the question... why are we here ?

The Understanding of Science is also Humane.
Because the Understanding of Science shows Progress, and mental ability.

Driving a car is Humane.
I want to see you put your kids inside a car, knowing that a Monkey will be driving.

What makes Driving humane, is because the Industrialized process itself is Humane.
Only the Human Brain has the power to understand a process as Complicated as Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Automotive Technology..
And the Sophistication to Multitask, and the Coordination, and the ability to think logically, that allows Driving.

Shooting is Humane.
No other animal has come close to producing a Bow and Arrow, the very first form of Shooting-like activity.

So I am in fact Humane.

I'm also living naturally too.
For a Human Being in the year 2016 after Millions of years of both evolutionary, and societal progress, and progress in our collective knowledge base and our spread of information.

Thank you.

Last edited:
c8c61c8b35e78a6d3de80272207631d94d72357461e53981e8498a02f624bb1f.jpg

Shooting is Humane.
No other animal has come close to producing a Bow and Arrow, the very first form of Shooting-like activity.

Untrue...sharts were the first form of shooting activity..

When I said that I'm proud to be Human, because I can experience the world in ways that far exceed any other animal, and that I have a greater consciousness of my own existence and identity.
And I actually get to enjoy life itself, despite many limitations.
And that those limitations are the mother of the inventions that have in fact put us on top.

Somebody said to me, how about being Humane ?

This is what I have to say about that.

Do you know what Humane is ?

Humane is in reference to activity that only Humans can engage in because of its level of complexity.

A Monkey can bury its dead in ways that look like murder..
Just because it is a practical means of disposition,

Can it be burying its dead in a religious fashion ?
No.
Because religion is Humane.
It is born of a wonder, a thought process to ask the question... why are we here ?

The Understanding of Science is also Humane.
Because the Understanding of Science shows Progress, and mental ability.

Driving a car is Humane.
I want to see you put your kids inside a car, knowing that a Monkey will be driving.

What makes Driving humane, is because the Industrialized process itself is Humane.
Only the Human Brain has the power to understand a process as Complicated as Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Automotive Technology..
And the Sophistication to Multitask, and the Coordination, and the ability to think logically, that allows Driving.

Shooting is Humane.

So I am in fact Humane.

I'm also living naturally too.
For a Human Being in the year 2016 after Millions of years of both evolutionary, and societal progress, and progress in our collective knowledge base and our spread of information.

Thank you.

Didn't I told you to stop drinking paint thinner?

Forum List

Back