Human Trafficking

It's up to each individual whether or not they want to take that risk. ......

No, it's not. The children who ALWAYS and EVERYWHERE become victims to the trafficking that INEVITABLY follows such an evil enterprise have NO say in risks they face.

And keeping it underground helps children in what way? Im....

Nothing but its eradication helps children.
Eradication? Eradication of prostitution? So you want to cut off every punk's dick? Let's start with yours then. You sound worse than a liberal feminist lesbo on crack.

What is your position regarding murder?
If prostitution was the same as murder, then there would be a lot less prostitutes and a lot more dead girls.

Yes, but some people do this for a living voluntarily. .....

And they are complicit in guaranteeing the suffering of very young girls.

And the only way to try and prevent young ones from being victims is to REGULATE the industry.

Wrong. Proven wrong.

Says you. We've already HAD this argument if you recall. You posted statistics from other countries, citing that there were MORE arrests. .....

I cited FACTS from several countries, including this one, that PROVE trafficking persists and even increases when your dreamed of legalization is attempted.

There is no 'good' form of evil.
The communist also like mixing their facts with their propaganda and various proofs. I can also publish a few facts and proofs any day if I am an academic or other government official. What is the size of the invisible part of the trafficking networks comparatively? Hehehe.

No, it's not. The children who ALWAYS and EVERYWHERE become victims to the trafficking that INEVITABLY follows such an evil enterprise have NO say in risks they face.

And keeping it underground helps children in what way? Im....

Nothing but its eradication helps children.
Eradication? Eradication of prostitution? So you want to cut off every punk's dick? Let's start with yours then. You sound worse than a liberal feminist lesbo on crack.

What is your position regarding murder?
If prostitution was the same as murder, then there would be a lot less prostitutes and a lot more dead girls.

Answer the question.

And they are complicit in guaranteeing the suffering of very young girls.

And the only way to try and prevent young ones from being victims is to REGULATE the industry.

Wrong. Proven wrong.

Says you. We've already HAD this argument if you recall. You posted statistics from other countries, citing that there were MORE arrests. .....

I cited FACTS from several countries, including this one, that PROVE trafficking persists and even increases when your dreamed of legalization is attempted.

There is no 'good' form of evil.
The communist also like mixing their facts with their propaganda and various proofs. I can also publish a few facts and proofs any day if I am an academic or other government official. What is the size of the invisible part of the trafficking networks comparatively? Hehehe.

= You can't argue the facts so you try to deny them.

Arrests don't do any good unless the punishment is severe enough to attack the entire operation, including taking down their finances. Human trafficking is soooo more complex than you realize.
Yes it is complex. For example the auntie of a pretty 12 year old girl in an Ukrainian village tells her to go to America with a guy she knows for making good money and good life. Then the auntie collects her $1 reward. Many European countries, but not America tackle this right down to the source by letting the girl stay legal and remove her fear of being deported back. This way European law enforcement has data to take down such networks, that Americans will never imagine. Only America is stupid enough to need a war on prostitution.

Actually none of the countries really grants asylum to trafficked people all the time, though the things are somewhat different for children. In the U.S. the trafficked people can stay for a period of time as long as they help in the arrest and conviction of their traffickers. During that time they may apply for asylum under certain circumstances, but because the process takes so long and there are so many people ahead of them, they usually don't get it. Also, a large majority of the time, the trafficked people will not help law enforcement because of fear for their own life, or fear for the lives of their family members.

In Europe, under the Council of Europe (COE), has a thing called a reflection period where trafficked people are granted temporary asylum and granted all the legal status and things they need to become comfortable enough to make an informed decision on whether to help prosecute their traffickers. Here is an article that explains it well.

https://www.unodc.org/documents/human-trafficking/Toolkit-files/08-58296_tool_7-1.pdf

The Drainage Journal

Here's a nice sociology debate (between American film icon Orson Welles and Communist titan Joseph Stalin) relevant to immigration tediousness.

WELLES: The invention of boats led to colonialization.
STALIN: Social momentum is educational.
WELLES: Troy was won with a toy-trick.
STALIN: The Greeks were very calculating.
WELLES: Globalization will make bigots.
STALIN: Capital is the symbol of news.
WELLES: Immigrants appreciate religious tolerance.
STALIN: Immigration requires incentives.

duet2.jpg

I really bring this up because I took a Human Trafficking course in college this past semester and it really is a larger problem than many might think. In fact there could be human trafficking victims in your own town and you wouldn't even know it unless you knew all the right things to look for.

Glad to see new people get on board on this. Several Christian based groups have been active in the fight for a long, long time now, but with limited funds and small numbers they can only rescue a few relative to the size of the problem, and most governments only pay lip service to fighting it while doing little or nothing because of cowardice, not wanting to endanger 'business as usual' in other areas.

Forum List

Back