Human Trafficking Bust in Florida

That's why Trumpsters hate America and fear Cowboys and Mexicans
In my state, cowboys are all voting for Trump because he defends their right to own cattle which give us beef that provides irreplacable nutrients in the American diet. And the Mexicans aren't stupid, either. They're phenomenal businessmen and businesswomen who love their families and their heritage because our Constitution allows it. True, many new latinos are fooled into thinking liberals hold the keys to heaven (not), but those in the business communities where they could raise people's standards of living, they're like anyone else in this country who has to make payroll and Social Security payments of their employees before they take home one penny. Here's the proportion of truly knowledgable latinos:
  • The president also increased his support among Latino Americans. According to Edison Research, he captured 36 percent of Latino men and 32 percent of Latino women. These votes helped Trump secure victories in Texas and Florida.
Mexicans in general are good people. They care for their families, they give generously to church and community charities, and bless them, 90% of them are bilingual.

No, he was a deacon and it was well documented about his sexual problems. ''The straw that broke the camel's back'' was his refusal to be ministered to and have hands placed on him and prayed for. Other than that all the gossip about him I discounted in my decision. I was 12-13 years old at the time and was judged to be at ''an age of reason.'' It was one of the toughest things I have ever done as a child. I understand and have known of situations as you described. Thank you for your post.
You know what I think? I believe race, clan, political party, and religion have very little to do with criminal activity. That is in the arena of human weakness and one generally knows when he or she has stepped over the line and faces a jury decision for their future.

Now we know why Disney bois were melting down over the Anti-Grooming law.

Not all democrats are child molesters.

But all child molesters are democrats.
:cuckoo:lol

Liar liar pants on fire!
Republican Mark Foley

Republican Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert

In court submissions filed in April 2016, federal prosecutors alleged that Hastert had molested at least four boys as young as 14 years of age during his time as a high school wrestling coach.[5] At a sentencing hearing, Hastert admitted that he had sexually abused boys whom he had coached.[6] Referring to Hastert as a "serial child molester", a federal judge imposed a sentence of 15 months in prison, two years' supervised release, and a $250,000 fine.[3][7] Hastert was imprisoned in 2016 and was released 13 months later.[8] He became the highest-ranking elected official in U.S. history to serve a prison sentence.[3]

That's the tip of the human trafficking iceberg. Business is booming thanks to Biden greenlighting Mexico to keep the immigrants flowing.
God, you're full of it. Human trafficking of under aged girls is a huge problem in Atlanta for decades. 4000 a night.
Every major airport hub has the same problem. How dumb can you get?

:cuckoo:lol

Liar liar pants on fire!
Republican Mark Foley

Republican Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert

In court submissions filed in April 2016, federal prosecutors alleged that Hastert had molested at least four boys as young as 14 years of age during his time as a high school wrestling coach.[5] At a sentencing hearing, Hastert admitted that he had sexually abused boys whom he had coached.[6] Referring to Hastert as a "serial child molester", a federal judge imposed a sentence of 15 months in prison, two years' supervised release, and a $250,000 fine.[3][7] Hastert was imprisoned in 2016 and was released 13 months later.[8] He became the highest-ranking elected official in U.S. history to serve a prison sentence.[3]

ROFL,

Digging back to 2006 - which you lie as 2016 - we get to Foley - who was convicted of - well - nothing. But you Nazis smeared him - and that's better than proof because Heil Soros. Was Mark ever on the Lolita Express with Bill Clinton?

Hastert is a true scumbag.

I still remember all the Republicans defending him and walking out to support him..

Oh wait - no I don't.

But you Pedocrats sure do..

{As many as two thousand Disney employees are planning to walk out of their jobs in protest of Disney’s lack of action over Florida’s anti-grooming law on March 22 nd. This is from WDWPro at That Park Place. “The group is called “Disney Do Better Walkout”, although their Twitter handle is just Disney Walkout.}

ROFL,

Digging back to 2006 - which you lie as 2016 - we get to Foley - who was convicted of - well - nothing. But you Nazis smeared him - and that's better than proof because Heil Soros. Was Mark ever on the Lolita Express with Bill Clinton?

Hastert is a true scumbag.

I still remember all the Republicans defending him and walking out to support him..

Oh wait - no I don't.

But you Pedocrats sure do..

{As many as two thousand Disney employees are planning to walk out of their jobs in protest of Disney’s lack of action over Florida’s anti-grooming law on March 22 nd. This is from WDWPro at That Park Place. “The group is called “Disney Do Better Walkout”, although their Twitter handle is just Disney Walkout.}

So Mark Foleys text messages with underage pages didn't happen eh? Please spare us from your nonsense!!!

So Mark Foleys text messages with underage pages didn't happen eh? Please spare us from your nonsense!!!
So desperate to distract from the fact that the NAZI DEMOCRAT PARTY - not one random person, but the official position of your filthy Reich - promotes grooming of 4 and 5 year olds in the public schools. Public schools which are already the hotbed of pedophilia.

You are the Pedocrat party.

In 2022, not all democrats are pedophiles - assumably - but all pedophiles are democrats.

Pedocrat grooming of 4th graders:

{
As a sample of some of the sexual descriptions in the book, she read such passages as, “Not that it really matters, in fourth grade at a church youth group meeting out in the bushes, I touched Doug Goebbels’ dick, and he touched mine. In fact, there was even some mouths involved.”

Another passage, which the parent accurately suggested was an example of grooming of children to make them likely to want to participate in sexual activity, read, “What if I told you I touched another guy’s dick? What if I told you I sucked it? I was ten years old, but it’s true. I put Doug Goebbels’ dick in my mouth. I was in fourth grade, it was no big deal. He sucked mine too. And you know what, it wasn’t terrible.”}

Forum List

Back