Human Trafficking Bust in Florida

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
Whoa....good job!

Disney employees and former judge among 108 arrested in human trafficking sting, Florida police say​

Authorities have arrested 108 people, including alleged child sexual predators and those seeking prostitutes, in a six-day undercover human trafficking operation in Florida. Among those taken into custody were four Disney employees and a retired judge, police said.

"The arrests of a human trafficker and four child predators alone makes this whole operation worthwhile," Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said Wednesday. "Where there is prostitution, there is exploitation, disease, dysfunction and broken families."

During their operation, which they called "Operation March Sadness 2," detectives found prostitutes who had posted online advertisements through various websites and social media platforms to identify people who were seeking them out. They also identified adults who they thought were inappropriately communicating with children.
Undercover detectives then communicated online with these suspects before meeting them at a location and arresting them. Members of anti-trafficking organizations also responded, speaking with prostitutes and offering them services and counseling, the sheriff's office said.
Woke Disney employees make the news
Officials identified four Disney employees as among those arrested. Xavier Jackson, 27, worked as a lifeguard at the Polynesian Resort for Walt Disney. Judd said Jackson sent inappropriate photos of himself and messages to an undercover detective who pretended to be a 14-year-old girl. He was charged with three counts of transmitting harmful material to a minor and one count of unlawful communication.

The three others, who were allegedly attempting to solicit a prostitute, were identified by Judd as: Wilkason Fidele, 24, who worked at the Cosmic Restaurant at Walt Disney World's Tomorrowland for four years; Shubham Malave, 27, who is on a visa citizenship from India and worked as a software developer for Disney; and Ralph Leese, 45, who spent nearly four years working in IT for Disney

"He's married," Judd said about Leese. "So I'm sure Disney's not pleased. I bet his wife's not pleased, but we're pleased that we arrested him."
Disney employees and former judge among 108 arrested in human trafficking sting, Florida police say

Now we know why Disney bois were melting down over the Anti-Grooming law.

Not all democrats are child molesters.

But all child molesters are democrats.
Had one at my church when a kid.I am sure he was republican I was part of the membership that voted him out. But I understand your point.

Now we know why Disney bois were melting down over the Anti-Grooming law.

Not all democrats are child molesters.

But all child molesters are democrats.
The type of people who watch videos of Biden sniffing and groping little girls and think its normal have no problem engaging in this behavior.

Watch Democrats around kids.

That's the tip of the human trafficking iceberg. Business is booming thanks to Biden greenlighting Mexico to keep the immigrants flowing.
It's a bullshit. Reagan and Bush welcomed the influx of Mexicans, a mainstay of the right.

Child trafficking, by the way, flourishes in Ukraine. There, just the Bidens are seen in corrupt ties.

MarathonMike Americans do not differ at all from Mexicans in origin, they are the same people

It's a bullshit. Reagan and Bush welcomed the influx of Mexicans, a mainstay of the right.

Child trafficking, by the way, flourishes in Ukraine. There, just the Bidens are seen in corrupt ties.
It's all bullshit alright, and you're the one shoveling it. Biden has greenlighted the greatest immigrant flow ever by his policies and his messaging and doing nothing about Mexico. Do you ever notice how nicely dressed the immigrants are when they cross? They are being TRANSPORTED to the border and then dropped off. If you'd like to know the details just ask me. I've lived near the Arizona border most of my life.

It's all bullshit alright, and you're the one shoveling it. Biden has greenlighted the greatest immigrant flow ever by his policies and his messaging and doing nothing about Mexico. Do you ever notice how nicely dressed the immigrants are when they cross? They are being TRANSPORTED to the border and then dropped off. If you'd like to know the details just ask me. I've lived near the Arizona border most of my life.
Give proof to the statistics.

If Biden lets Mexicans inUS, he digs a grave for the left and trumpsters.

Mexicans are right.

Last edited:
Sweety Trump was never macho. He don't like soldiers and boxers too.
That's why the sweet leftist trumpsters don't like the Mexicans, but they love the obedient Prussians.

And they don’t like hot Mexican women, but they love northern nesting dolls that keep men under their heels.

Sweet leftist trumpsters are afraid of right-wing cowboys, they rely on left-wing matriarchal British to protect them from cowboys.

This is a natural interior for Trump. You can see from his face that he is happy here.

semeynye-foto-Donalda-Trampa_18.jpg

Most of all, he loves the role of a strapukha and a nanny.

It is hard to imagine that this henpecked man could ride a wild mustang across the prairie.

Now the "right" is talking about "great America" after spitting a load of cum out of their mouth without rinsing their mouth.

d40feb77a9bd19a8c8cce3bb0977c537.jpg

Last edited:
And no one has yet figured out what sort of right now occupies seats in the Republican Party? Nobody sees the difference between Reagan's policies and these sweet boys? Have Americans become a stupid nation?

Where is the external military-political doctrine of these "rightists"? Provide a link to the document.

This scenario was passed by Russia. The British field marshal, the impostor Nicholas II, came to the Russian throne, first changed the flag, then supported the Serbian terrorist Gavrila Princip. As a result, 2 right-wing countries died at once: Austria-Hungary and Russia. They bumped them head-on.

And the United States is the successor of the United States of Greater Austria.

They talk a lot about "white people", the same rhetoric that was used by the Prussian pan-Germanists who corrupted free Austria-Hungary and imposed Prussian slavery

Forum List

Back