Human rights commission says it's ok to be white message has no place in new zealand

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Human Rights Commission Says “It’s Okay to be White” Message Has “No Place” in New Zealand
The ‘controversy’ began when “it’s okay to be white” t-shirts and stickers were sold on a New Zealand auction site called Trade Me.

The New Zealand Human Rights Commission says that the message “it’s okay to be white” has “no place” in the country.
When you are way beyond a fkn retard, and way Bayonne the world of normal you live and act like these morons oh wait it's spilling over into the US the democratic Trump haters act the same way funny how mental illness is the same all over the world when your mental nut job who wants babies killed, before nnd after birth......

Human Rights Commission Says “It’s Okay to be White” Message Has “No Place” in New Zealand
The ‘controversy’ began when “it’s okay to be white” t-shirts and stickers were sold on a New Zealand auction site called Trade Me.

The New Zealand Human Rights Commission says that the message “it’s okay to be white” has “no place” in the country.
When you are way beyond a fkn retard, and way Bayonne the world of normal you live and act like these morons oh wait it's spilling over into the US the democratic Trump haters act the same way funny how mental illness is the same all over the world when your mental nut job who wants babies killed, before nnd after birth......

They're just gonna attack your source and wholly ignore the subject matter. That said, where can I get one of those t-shirts?

Why doesn't the Human Rights Commission have the balls to come out and directly say it's not ok to be white? As far as the lefties hating on whites, well we have an out here. We should be able to identify as some other race and the left should support us, as they support boys feeling like girls bulls**t.

If your white and proud the left instead calls us supremacists or nationalist and cry out that we are terrorists.

Well, I'm white. I'm proud to be white. And yes, I cling to my gun and my bible. If someone doesn't like that - F**k em.

EDIT: I want one of those t-shirts too!

• Banned

They're just gonna attack your source and wholly ignore the subject matter. That said, where can I get one of those t-shirts?

LOL the shirts are probably everywhere easy to find at this stage .

LOL the shirts are probably everywhere easy to find at this stage .

Must be a damn good reason for that, huh?

Forum List

Back