Huma Found Alive!

I'd give her father a goat for her.

And yet the goat was prettier...

tumblr_mlbptnPqiu1rl8xr9o1_400.gif

:bsflag:

You'd give Huma your slim Jim and you know it. Quit trying to act all cool in front of the popular kids.

Actually you are incorrect mate on that one. I find Huma actually disgusting looking to me but if she make your noodle stiff by all means enjoy her.

I am guessing you also would have done Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi when they were younger...

Hillary did look better when she had her una-brow. Pelosi? Nah.

How about I give a list of my political Charlie's Angels. Sarah Palin...8 years ago. Then Tomi Lahren from the Blaze, but only with a gag in her mouth. Then... First daughter Ivanka Trump, I'm not her father so I can say that. :dev3:

The best is my comedy list. Nikki Glaser, Anna Kendrick, and Sarah Silverman!

I must admit I paid little attention to Huma...

Never mind, I'll read the stupid article cause I am curious lol

And yarp, still living with him.

You'd give Huma your slim Jim and you know it. Quit trying to act all cool in front of the popular kids.

Actually you are incorrect mate on that one. I find Huma actually disgusting looking to me but if she make your noodle stiff by all means enjoy her.

I am guessing you also would have done Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi when they were younger...

How about I give a list of my political Charlie's Angels. Sarah Palin...8 years ago. Then Tomi Lahren from the Blaze, but only with a gag in her mouth. Then... First daughter Ivanka Trump, I'm not her father so I can say that. :dev3:

Any of those bitches shave ? The hair potential is high with those last three, i mean, one may as well just stick with the goat.

Any of those bitches shave ? The hair potential is high with those last three, i mean, one may as well just stick with the goat.

WHAT!?!??! You seriously telling me that these women aren't hot??? Plus they all have an awesome personality.

nikkifinals_005.jpg
anna-kendrick-2016-grammy-awards-in-los-angeles-ca-2.jpg
1118full-sarah-silverman.jpg

I do kinda think Mila Kunis should be on my list...but I only have so much love to spread.

WHAT!?!??! You seriously telling me that these women aren't hot??? Plus they all have an awesome personality.

nikkifinals_005.jpg
anna-kendrick-2016-grammy-awards-in-los-angeles-ca-2.jpg
1118full-sarah-silverman.jpg

I do kinda think Mila Kunis should be on my list...but I only have so much love to spread.

Nikki, Anna and Mila are yes but Sliverman make me fear she would actually try to use the magical purple dildo on me... She is on the Huma list of hell no!

Somehow she hasn't stepped out in front of a runaway cab, fallen onto subway tracks, or been "mugged" and found in a dumpster. Well, at least not your regular dumpster...it turns out she's back with Carlos Danger and the news here is that she never left him. That was all a Clinton stunt to appease their fawning MSM concerns about Huma being a boat anchor for the feminist shrews in the campaign. He started texting other women soon after they were married...she doesn't care...may even be into it, who knows? :dunno:

And despite being a pervert, Anthony Wiener might be of some use in protecting her from Clinturd thugs simply by being near her as a witness. So Huma is still breathing as of yesterday but today is another day. When Hilly's recount effort goes down in flames, Huma might want to consider booking a flight into Islamabad and disappearing into the clutches of the Taliban.
terrorist.gif

160829-abedin-weiner-split-alt-index.jpg

Weiner and Huma Abedin's Relationship is Even More Complicated--And Twisted--Than We Thought
They deserve each other, the fuck ups they are… LOL

Huma and Hillary are the epitome of the modern liberal babes who latch on to pervert lefties and regret it for the rest of their lives.

hill-weiner-huma.jpg

She not only is stupidly ignorant she looks like a horse…

Huma and Hillary are the epitome of the modern liberal babes who latch on to pervert lefties and regret it for the rest of their lives.

Are you sure?

The devil offer me the chance to be a world leader but the catch is I have to be married to Huma or Hillary, and you think that it is their hell by it is my hell instead!

( Think! )

Last edited:

Forum List

Back