Hull City Football Chairman Christopher Needler has died aged 78...from the "needle"?

My first degree was at the University of Hull and I remember Needler's hall which was a nearby hall of residence .

Small world .

• Banned
My first degree was at the University of Hull and I remember Needler's hall which was a nearby hall of residence .

Small world .
are you British? Hull City fan? i always thought they were owned by an Egyptian anyway

I am a Pure One from England .

Never supported Hull City F.C. though I visited Boothferry Park a few times .Just before it was closed .

In fact I had digs off the Boothferry Road in my third year . Landlady lived on the premises , weighed around 250 pounds, was an ex nurse and wanted to give me an enema when I was once ill .

Still dream about that escape occasionally..

• Banned
I am a Pure One from England .

Never supported Hull City F.C. though I visited Boothferry Park a few times .Just before it was closed .

In fact I had digs off the Boothferry Road in my third year . Landlady lived on the premises , weighed around 250 pounds, was an ex nurse and wanted to give me an enema when I was once ill .

Still dream about that escape occasionally..
which team do you support then? enlighten me. Foden, Grealish, and Mount are my fave English players. Beckham, Lee Hendrie, and Alan Smith out of the old ones. all the talented babyfaces you know

Brighton and Hove Albion (The Seagulls ) because I live there and thereafter any quality football -- club and country .

Foden looks very special but Grealish has struggled because City already have a genius general in De Bruyne and I think Jack would be a better team fit elsewhere . imho .
Arsenal look a strong possibility to join Liverpool and City in the Super Teams category and I shall watch Potter managing Chelsea with US money with great interest . Potter looks a very special manager -- left Brighton in the summer having performed brilliantly .
Young Elliott for Liverpool looks a future giant as does Brewster.
More another time

• Banned
Brighton and Hove Albion (The Seagulls ) because I live there and thereafter any quality football -- club and country .

Foden looks very special but Grealish has struggled because City already have a genius general in De Bruyne and I think Jack would be a better team fit elsewhere . imho .
Arsenal look a strong possibility to join Liverpool and City in the Super Teams category and I shall watch Potter managing Chelsea with US money with great interest . Potter looks a very special manager -- left Brighton in the summer having performed brilliantly .
Young Elliott for Liverpool looks a future giant as does Brewster.
More another time
Elliott is a talent though he struggles sometimes

you must have enjoyed that win over United

Trossard is my favorite Brighton player, the only Brighton player i like actually lol

Mac Allister worth big money now , played alongside Messi . Brilliant buy .
Mitoma the Japanese international -- he will be big . Recent purchase just breaking , imho

The two youngsters from Ecuador who were in Qatar .Both bought cheap .

Let alone Lamptey -- recovering from bad injury . Ex Chelsea .For nothing .
Sanchez in goal . Spanish keeper, now in high demand .

If we keep all members , the top six next year is a sane possibility . But imho .

P.S. Plus our secret weapon Denis Undav a German who was top man in Belgium last year . A goal machine when he finds himself ready next season . On loan in January to Rangers in Scotland .

Last edited:
  • Banned
good luck. i support players, not teams, but my favorite team is chelsea if i had to pick. basque goalkeeper, though he doesn't always play

Forum List

Back