Hugh Hewitt Verified account  ‏@hughhewitt For the benefit of the country...,

I find it difficult to believe that people are surprised by this tape. I say that because Trump has essentially been telegraphing this message to the world for years that this is his general attitude toward women. All that's been missing is the audio tape itelf. Now, if this was revealed about Pence, it would be truly shocking. But who can honestly say they're shocked hearing this from Trump? Be honest, for cryin' out loud.

Clinton has been serially accused of rape and sexual misconduct for decades, his wife the now nominee has actively participated in the destruction of the accusers, and I'm now supposed to be outraged over guys talking like guys?

Just out of curiosity, if Trump withdrew and Pence replaced him, would the early voting ballots for Trump count as Pence votes for president?

Clinton has been serially accused of rape and sexual misconduct for decades, his wife the now nominee has actively participated in the destruction of the accusers, and I'm now supposed to be outraged over guys talking like guys?

No you're supposed to be outraged by Trump groping snatch and bragging about it.

trump can't drop out.

Voting has already started in many states. Overseas voting started a while ago too. The ballots are all printed and the computer programs are all prepared.

On top of it, the WSJ has quoted trump saying he will never drop out.

The republicans were warned over and over again. They chose to stick their heads in the sand, lie and make excuses.

Conservatives and republicans own this. They voted for this. They supported, defended and lied for trump for over a year.

You all made your beds. Stop whining about having to lay in it.

trump can't drop out.

Voting has already started in many states. Overseas voting started a while ago too. The ballots are all printed and the computer programs are all prepared.

On top of it, the WSJ has quoted trump saying he will never drop out.

The republicans were warned over and over again. They chose to stick their heads in the sand, lie and make excuses.

Conservatives and republicans own this. They voted for this. They supported, defended and lied for trump for over a year.

You all made your beds. Stop whining about having to lay in it.

The Right has complained, election after election, that the GOP was losing because they couldn't get a genuine conservative (aka someone the usual suspects on the Right approved of) nominated.

They finally got their wish.

Trump has said there is "zero" chance that he will step down. The GOP is stuck with him.

Oh, and I expect Mike Pence needs to wash his hands immediately after shaking Donnie's. You never know who Trump has been violating and where...

Trump has said there is "zero" chance that he will step down. The GOP is stuck with him.

Oh, and I expect Mike Pence needs to wash his hands immediately after shaking Donnie's. You never know who Trump has been violating and where...
Pence needs a little compassion from the Trump critics. I expect he will drop all pretense of Trump support and emphasize other aspects of why we need a Republican in the WH, but I can't see him feeling very good about his position as a Trump surrogate. He has my sympathy.

Forum List

Back