• Banned
CuQa3c6VYAAqtLE.jpg

Carly Fiorina (@CarlyFiorina) | Twitter

• Banned
The Latest: GOP Sen. Crapo calls on Trump to quit race
Source: Associated Press

By Associated Press October 8 at 11:33 AM
WASHINGTON — The Latest on the presidential campaign a day before the second presidential debate between Democrat Hillary Clinton and Republican Donald Trump (all times EDT):

11:23 a.m.

Republican Mike Crapo of Idaho is the latest senator to call for Donald Trump to step down.

Crapo released a statement Saturday morning that says “this is not a decision that I have reached lightly, but his pattern of behavior left me no choice.”

Sen. Mike Lee of Utah also has called for Trump to quit the race, as has a growing list of House members and other elected officials.
-snip-

Read more: The Latest: Trump vows

Source: Associated Press

By Associated Press October 8 at 11:33 AM
WASHINGTON — The Latest on the presidential campaign a day before the second presidential debate between Democrat Hillary Clinton and Republican Donald Trump (all times EDT):

11:23 a.m.

Republican Mike Crapo of Idaho is the latest senator to call for Donald Trump to step down.

Crapo released a statement Saturday morning that says “this is not a decision that I have reached lightly, but his pattern of behavior left me no choice.”

Sen. Mike Lee of Utah also has called for Trump to quit the race, as has a growing list of House members and other elected officials.
-snip-

Read more: The Latest: Trump vows
I have to admit jaw-dropping surprise. Of all the gaffes I thought would gut-punch the Trump campaign, this latest is the least I would consider effective. I am still not convinced it will make a difference. And all this talk about his withdrawal from the campaign seems like hot air. I still think it is much ado about nothing. Not that I condone the core behavior, I didn't like it 20 years ago, and now is no different. But it is the Trump psyche of personal and business and public superiority I fear and shun, not thinking from his shorts.

Love it when the idiots self-identify. For once has Matthew posted something worth knowing about (not his government job).

The desperation in this one is amusing. If everyone is so concerned, why aren't the going to Hillary's rallies? Trump is packing them out. Matthew get used to saying president Trump!

The scales finally shifted.

The politicians in the Republican Party are finally realizing that it hurts them more than helps them to hang in there with Trump,

and for their own political skins, they are cutting him loose. Try not to be fooled into believing that any of them have loftier motives.

Forum List

Back