• No

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
What a life this man must have ... probably every straight man's dream!

Hef.jpg

Ah, the good ol days when white women actually looked normal...no fake boobs, no concrete foerheads from botox, no lip injections, no but implants, no cheek injections, these bitches loved being white, loved they white men....today you gotta sand blast these bitches off a nigga's nut and hope nothing ruptures in the process...:banana::banana:

I sense a little anger and hostility... no? ;)

Hefner is the poster boy for the 1960's man....portrayed well by the TV series "Mad Men".
Women existed to serve, fuck and feed men. No more.

I was born 20 years too late... :D

I like that pretty women were pretty.

Now, everyone can make themselves pretty, but, it is evident those that have natural beauty and those that do not.

that's not to say there was not photo touching etc. going on, but still... plastic surgery etc. was not rampant at that time...

I sense a little anger and hostility... no? ;)

Com'on, you gotta admit, black women have a right to be angry and bitter. You have the entire male population in the world, idolizing white females mops, especially sell out niggas, fueling their egos and their self esteem, while stripping black women of their self worth...so yeah, we got a right, to be just a wee bit pissed, just sayin.....I know, I know, people are people, but black men are just pathetic these days, really they are.

Hefner is the poster boy for the 1960's man....portrayed well by the TV series "Mad Men".

White women existed to serve fuck and feed their men...black women existed to give birth to a better alternative....nigga black men...who today, serve fuck and feed white women...you can thank us later.

White women existed to serve fuck and feed their men...black women existed to give birth to a better alternative....nigga black men...who today, serve fuck and feed white women...you can thank us later.
Well. As long as these black men know their place, they can hang around. Or, they can really hang around.

Ah, the good ol days when white women actually looked normal...no fake boobs, no concrete foerheads from botox, no lip injections, no but implants, no cheek injections, these bitches loved being white, loved they white men....today you gotta sand blast these bitches off a nigga's nut and hope nothing ruptures in the process...:banana::banana:
You and your nigas deserve one another.

Who ever thought a Hugh Hefner thread would turn into a racist thread...?

19c286192254ce279b56581a6058e3da.jpg

Hugh Hefner put his own life in severe jeopardy with all that boozing, whoring, smoking and cavorting.

Because of all that, he will die prematurely. Does not he know that with a bit of moderation he could have lived a long and happy life?

You and your nigas deserve one another.
But of course we deserve each other, I just wish your wipe mops would get the message too...and get off a nigga's nuts for a day.

Hugh Hefner put his own life in severe jeopardy with all that boozing, whoring, smoking and cavorting.

Because of all that, he will die prematurely. Does not he know that with a bit of moderation he could have lived a long and happy life?

LOL......

Forum List

Back