Western Media Is Worth of Sh*t: They Are Only Good in Demonizing Russia

Stratford57

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2014
Kievan Rus'
American Media was suspiciously silent about Russian success of retaking Palmyra. The Russian military have given access to journalists from 11 countries to the liberated Syrian city of Palmyra.Moscow noted the absence of American journalists in the group.

The Russian reconciliation center’s news bulletins will be posted in several foreign languages both on the Defense Ministry’s official website

http://eng.mil.ru/

and on global social networking sites

"Today we are starting to post the Russian reconciliation center’s news bulletins in several foreign languages both on the Defense Ministry’s official website and on global social networking sites," Konashenkov said, noting that after U.S. reporters had refused to go on a press tour around Syria, "the American media outlets suddenly stopped publishing information from daily news bulletins released by the Russian reconciliation center."

Until Thursday, "they were cited and published in U.S. news materials daily," the general said. Russia fails to know "the true reasons behind such paradoxical changes," he said. "But anyway, we are sure that U.S. society along with other countries’ citizens should not be restricted in their right to get unbiased information about developments in Syria."
Russian reconciliation center in Syria posts news on Internet
First international media tour of historic Palmyra sites since ISIS destruction, US journalists decline invitation -- Sott.net

“Independent”:

The biggest military defeat that Isis has suffered in more than two years. The recapture of Palmyra. And we are silent. Yes, folks, the bad guys won, didn't they? Otherwise, we would all be celebrating, wouldn't we?

We should - should we not? - have been clapping our hands at the most crushing military reverse in the history of Isis. But no.

Here are the Syrian army, backed, of course, by Vladimir Putin's Russkies, chucking the clowns of Isis out of town, and we daren't utter a single word to say well done.

Why, if the Americans hated Isis so much, didn't they bomb the suicide convoys that broke through the Syrian army's front lines? Why didn't they attack Isis?

“If the Americans wanted to destroy Isis, why didn't they bomb them when they saw them?” a Syrian army general asked me, after his soldiers' defeat I could not help but smile when I read that the US command claimed two air strikes against Isis around Palmyra in the days leading up to its recapture by the regime. That really did tell you all you needed to know about the American "war on terror". They wanted to destroy Isis, but not that much.

So in the end, it was the Syrian army and its Hizballah chums from Lebanon and the Iranians and the Russians who drove the Isis murderers out of Palmyra. I have written many times that the Syrian army will decide the future of Syria.

Aren't we supposed to be destroying Isis? Forget it. That's Putin's job. And Assad's. Pray for peace, folks.

Robert Fisk: Why is David Cameron silent on the recapture of Palmyra?

Western media currently has a former Syrian Cosmonaut, who is teaching about the "murders of the Assad regime" in Turkish universities, while Al-Qaeda and ISIS commit their crimes and oppress the people.

I am always amused by the Russian shills.
As opposed to USA.INC shills? USA.INC is the biggest terrorist threat on this planet and has been for many, many decades. FACT!

Must be all the fluoride.
Definitely hasn't helped along with a corporate owned media that puts their own spin on the news that deflects attention away from the real cause of strife in the world thus further dumbing down the masses intellectually.

As opposed to USA.INC shills? USA.INC is the biggest terrorist threat on this planet and has been for many, many decades. FACT!

Definitely hasn't helped along with a corporate owned media that puts their own spin on the news that deflects attention away from the real cause of strife in the world thus further dumbing down the masses intellectually.

It's gonna take a shitload of fluoride for "the masses" to get dumb enough to reach your level.

2013: The lower house of the Russian parliament has passed into law a bill banning top-ranking state officials, public servants, State Duma representatives and Federation Council senators from owning foreign bank accounts and foreign-issued securities.
New Russian law bans foreign bank accounts for officials

Russian President and officials are not too stupid to keep their money in foreign bank, where their accounts can be frozen by Russia's “Western partners” any minute.

Last edited:

It's gonna take a shitload of fluoride for "the masses" to get dumb enough to reach your level.

I know more than you...infinitely more. Reading and researching is what I do the most. I can back up anything I say. I can hurl insults with the best of them but if you wish to have a serious debate or you have an issue with what I post? Bring it on and stop being a pussy that lamely lashes out over things you do not understand...the choice is yours.

I know more than you...infinitely more. .....

:lmao:
Better put down the fluoride, champ. You've had enough.

Yaaaaaaaawn. You have nothing of worth to offer. Have the last word, putz.

Yaaaaaaaawn. You have nothing of worth to offer. Have the last word, putz.

Do you mix your fluoride with orange juice or something, or is it just straight shots for you? Either way, you are way over the limit at this point.

Had to add another flaming douchebag to the "Iggy" list...if they are not adding to my posting experience, they are subtracting from it. I am simply not into time wasters when I have a lot of information to share.

Had to add another flaming douchebag to the "Iggy" list...if they are not adding to my posting experience, they are subtracting from it. I am simply not into time wasters when I have a lot of information to share.

The voices in your head are pleased. So much easier to be crazy when you ignore the non-believers.

Social Security would send your check to Russia.

So, MOVE. Get out of the country you despise so much.

I despise the corporate federal "gubermint" and it is a hatred that burns inside. I love my fellow countrymen and would die for them without question...I love them enough to put myself out there with the information that I have spent thousands of hours researching. I care enough about the children and young people that are being unfairly enslaved while this corporate entity grows fat off our sweat equity. I am a fighter and as long as I am able to post and speak at events? I am not going anywhere....only a coward runs away.

Social Security would send your check to Russia.

So, MOVE. Get out of the country you despise so much.

I despise the corporate federal "gubermint" and it is a hatred that burns inside......

Oh, that's just acid reflux from all the fluoride you've been chugging all day.

Forum List

Back