Hugh Hefner dead at 91

A life well lived?
Or a life wasted?

Either way, pretty long life for the lifestyle he lived....

He seems to have been able to live the life he wanted to live and died after a long, eventful life- and he will be remembered.

Didn't know the man personally of course - but seems to have done okay for a life.

He seems to have been able to live the life he wanted to live and died after a long, eventful life- and he will be remembered.

Didn't know the man personally of course - but seems to have done okay for a life.
When you live a life of sin, you are miserable.

Hefner was obsessed with Marilyn Monroe. He bought the crypt next to hers many years ago. They will be together now. If she will have him.

When you live a life of sin, you are miserable.

I will have to admit- I never saw Hugh Hefner look miserable.

Compare this sinner

images

To that sinner
8938498_1280x720.jpg

Last edited:
Heff created a character that he played into his 90s

It earned him a fortune and fame well beyond that he deserved

Did it exploit women? Sure
But it brought repressed sexuality out of the closet

"life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

he lived 91 years

Hef fought against bigotry. RIP
Hef was one of the biggest supporters of body shaming that ever existed.

Made millions off of it
You never looked it? :rolleyes:

often, in my younger days.

and knew several women that underwent body modification because they didn't come up to Playboy standards.

But what you posted was, and I quote, "shaming". On Hefner's part, not the women.
Still waiting on those examples.

For an example of an example, calling a beauty contestant "Miss Piggy" would be shaming.

Got anything like that? And again, maybe there is and I'm just not aware of it.

Whelp --------- apparently not.

Did I call it or what?

Hef fought against bigotry. RIP

Made millions off of it

and knew several women that underwent body modification because they didn't come up to Playboy standards.

But what you posted was, and I quote, "shaming". On Hefner's part, not the women.

For an example of an example, calling a beauty contestant "Miss Piggy" would be shaming.

Did I call it or what?

verbally, no.

50+ years of centerfolds and pictorials showing what the female body should look like, yes.

ever expect to see Rosanne Barr, Amy Shumer, or hundreds of thousands of less than perfect bodies gracing his publication?

(the only thing you called, is attention to your ignorance.)

Made millions off of it

Did I call it or what?

verbally, no.

50+ years of centerfolds and pictorials showing what the female body should look like, yes.

ever expect to see Rosanne Barr, Amy Shumer, or hundreds of thousands of less than perfect bodies gracing his publication?

The Right is famously nasty to "Less than perfect women". :rolleyes:

Did I call it or what?

verbally, no.

The Right is famously nasty to "Less than perfect women". :rolleyes:

which has what to do with the subject?

Made millions off of it

Did I call it or what?

verbally, no.

So in other words your citation of "shaming" --- which is an initiative act -- is entirely your own projection based on the shadow of what is not present. Which in turn means you can't provide an example.

That's what I said the first time.

When you can find some example of Hefner characterizing somebody as "Miss Piggy", or the equvalent --- you'll finally have a point. Until then you're flailing.

Did I call it or what?

verbally, no.

So in other words your citation of "shaming" --- which is an initiative act -- is entirely your own projection based on the shadow of what is not present. Which in turn means you can't provide an example.

That's what I said the first time.

When you can find some example of Hefner characterizing somebody as "Miss Piggy", or the equvalent --- you'll finally have a point. Until then you're flailing.
Which in turn means you can't provide an example.

60+ years of body shaming women in one of the most popular magazines on the market, and you post with your head up your ass.

Go away, little boy

Forum List

Back