Hugh Hefner dead at 91

RIP Hugh. You were a great man, a gentleman and a scholar, and had more sex with 10's than any of us mere mortals can only have in our dreams. I hope he croaked with his dick in some 'tang

Only 91. More proof that sex kills.

Interesting perspective. It's long been my view that the reason he looked so good all the way through his 80's (haven't seen recent pics) was due to a steady stream of access to young 20-year old ass. I'd say it was the very thing that prolonged his life.

Interesting perspective. It's long been my view that the reason he looked so good all the way through his 80's (haven't seen recent pics) was due to a steady stream of access to young 20-year old ass. I'd say it was the very thing that prolonged his life.
sarcasm a new concept for you?

sarcasm a new concept for you?

Uh, my post was sarcastic, genius.

I met him once. At the Queen Mary's 50th WWII anniversary. He stunk to high heaven. The man has not bathed since 1977.

Oh well, he's in hell now, unless he repented for all it, which is doubtful.

This motherfucker (probably) right here:

1daa65530a9ed30f15759c887cb78b4d.jpg

:clap:

RIP

He was an integral part of American history!

RIP Hugh Hefner!

You rest in peace!

Forum List

Back