HUGE WIN!!! U.S. slashes the number of refugees it will allow into the country

and back in the 20s an Italian was committed to being an American . Heck , 'mexicans' especially are just border hoppers dropping in and out over the borders to make money or if citizens they come back to vote . In fact many are DUAL Citizens with no loyalty to the USA . That can be seen by the mexicans that cheer for the mexican sports team over the American Sports Team . See the 'mexican' flags flown at political rallies here in the USA Toronado .

and back in the 20s an Italian was committed to being an American . Heck , 'mexicans' especially are just border hoppers dropping in and out over the borders to make money or if citizens they come back to vote . In fact many are DUAL Citizens with no loyalty to the USA . That can be seen by the mexicans that cheer for the mexican sports team over the American Sports Team . See the 'mexican' flags flown at political rallies here in the USA Toronado .

Illogical, irrational, and hypocritical.

There are lots of Americans with Italian dual citizenship.

I see Irish flags all over the place in NE. No threat to the Stars and Stripes.

just pay your college loan as you look for a job PH .

Unfortunately I'm a member of the 0.1%.
Sounds like you are not.
Never voted for a dem in my life.
Good old American way, I've got mine, screw the white rubes.
All we have to do is chant America first, the old WWII Nazi group name.
But I assume you don't know that. Lindebergh?

if 'audie' hadn't killed / captured those German soldiers while doing the job that he was paid to do , well some other American would have killed and captured those German Soldiers Toronado .

And if Franco Harris did not catch the immaculate reception some other Pittsburgh Steelers player would have?
----------------------------------- i know NOTHING about foolish Childrens Ball games played by adults . ..: .

Ah, I thought so. The 98lb. weakling
There's nothing wrong in patting the tight polyester clad rear ends

Many illegal aliens do want to assimilate, and most do as a matter of course if they stay long enough. That the government fails in its responsibility to prevent illegal crossing is a separate, though important, issue.

If one wants to assimilate come here legally. That's what immigrants in the past did and even then it was difficult. Refugees should be detained until well vetted and then should be made to get in the back of the immigration line. The main problem is the quantity of illegals and refugees crossing the borders which is where I agree, we need a stronger border 'BUILD THAT WALL!

Now to get it down to "0" and send them all to Canada or Mexico!!!

The United States will admit no more than 30,000 refugees in the coming fiscal year, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Monday, the lowest number in decades and a steep cut from the 45,000 allowed in this year.

The new number is a small fraction of one percentage point of the almost 69 million displaced people in the world today. But Pompeo said the United States remains the most generous nation when other U.S. aid to refugees is taken into account, including funds to shelter and feed refugees in camps closer to their home countries.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonpost.com ...
I don't care where they go. The number for the next 10 years needs to be zero.

In addition, refugee status must be applied for BEFORE reaching the USA. No more granting of refugee status at our borders.

cut all immigration to Zero , the USA had 310 million census reported residents and another 11 to 30 million illegal aliens in 2010 . We need no more imported third worlders for any reason . Except to vote for 'democrats' Leo .

The United States will admit no more than 30,000 refugees in the coming fiscal year, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Monday, the lowest number in decades and a steep cut from the 45,000 allowed in this year.

The new number is a small fraction of one percentage point of the almost 69 million displaced people in the world today. But Pompeo said the United States remains the most generous nation when other U.S. aid to refugees is taken into account, including funds to shelter and feed refugees in camps closer to their home countries.

In addition, refugee status must be applied for BEFORE reaching the USA. No more granting of refugee status at our borders.
-------------------------------- one idea i heard of is building Camps for them in their homelands . Think i hear Trump or Pompeo , maybe Pence say it .

-------------------------------- one idea i heard of is building Camps for them in their homelands . Think i hear Trump or Pompeo , maybe Pence say it .
I can get behind that, as long as the EU pay for it. :biggrin:

Many illegal aliens do want to assimilate, and most do as a matter of course if they stay long enough. That the government fails in its responsibility to prevent illegal crossing is a separate, though important, issue.

If one wants to assimilate come here legally. That's what immigrants in the past did and even then it was difficult. Refugees should be detained until well vetted and then should be made to get in the back of the immigration line. The main problem is the quantity of illegals and refugees crossing the borders which is where I agree, we need a stronger border 'BUILD THAT WALL!

You don’t understand what “refugee” means.

You don’t understand what “refugee” means.

Tell me then what your definition of 'refugee' is. Particularly, how do you know if a person is a 'refugee?' How do you vet thousands crossing our borders either illegally or as refugees? Tell me Unkotare....Anyone can say they are a refugee, in fact, they are taught to use that verbiage. How much do you really know?

So, go around the world creating refugee crises, then laugh when you don't let them be refugees in your country?

Forum List

Back