HUGE WIN!!! U.S. slashes the number of refugees it will allow into the country

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Now to get it down to "0" and send them all to Canada or Mexico!!!

The United States will admit no more than 30,000 refugees in the coming fiscal year, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Monday, the lowest number in decades and a steep cut from the 45,000 allowed in this year.

The new number is a small fraction of one percentage point of the almost 69 million displaced people in the world today. But Pompeo said the United States remains the most generous nation when other U.S. aid to refugees is taken into account, including funds to shelter and feed refugees in camps closer to their home countries.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonpost.com ...

The United States will admit no more than 30,000 refugees in the coming fiscal year, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Monday, the lowest number in decades and a steep cut from the 45,000 allowed in this year.

The new number is a small fraction of one percentage point of the almost 69 million displaced people in the world today. But Pompeo said the United States remains the most generous nation when other U.S. aid to refugees is taken into account, including funds to shelter and feed refugees in camps closer to their home countries.

And that WON'T stem the 'illegals' that are coming over STILL. You do realize that it slowed around JAN. But resumed it's steady pace. They're not presenting themselves any more. They are going through the HOLES and all the human smugglers know how to do it. The apprehensions are steady, in other words, they're still coming at the old rates. That also means, we DON'T KNOW how many are getting through. If we are lucky it is a much smaller # than are apprehended. Sorry, I doubt that very seriously.

No!

I think we have a property value problem in America. Essentially things cost what folks can afford per month and what if interest rates go up before demand does? We just don't produce that many babies so we better get about importing some.

Winning! I'm sorry about the Obama/Clinton destruction of the Middle East but we dont need more refugees. They will have to go back and fix their own countries. President Trump will not be destabilizing it for any kind of "Spring".

45,000 down to 30,000 real refugees and still 2,000,000 Messikins. Not much of an improvement.

No, send them to Germany or France or Sweden, they love Muslims and those countries already down the Muslim toilet bowl.

Bring in whites from South Africa before they are slaughtered.

Winning! I'm sorry about the Obama/Clinton destruction of the Middle East but we dont need more refugees. They will have to go back and fix their own countries. President Trump will not be destabilizing it for any kind of "Spring".

Oh man, there are certain things ppl can say which really let you know which team they are a paid cheerleader for. Obama destroyed the Middle East now lol.

Nothing like the mentally challenged to cheer our country stepping back from world leadership.

Funny how the religious right will support this basically pissing on their Savior Jesus Christ who commanded we help those in need.

Donald Trump has exposed just how fake the Christians are in the Republican party. Christian nation my ass. I hope you enjoy it before you are refused entry at those Pearly Gates.

Nothing like the mentally challenged to cheer our country stepping back from world leadership.

Funny how the religious right will support this basically pissing on their Savior Jesus Christ who commanded we help those in need.

Donald Trump has exposed just how fake the Christians are in the Republican party. Christian nation my ass. I hope you enjoy it before you are refused entry at those Pearly Gates.

Good post.

The New Covenant was all about helping Samaritans. Talked a lot about camels and needle eyes and heaven also.

Really I'd be ok if these hypocrites just stood up for what they were and took down the statue of liberty. At least they'd be honest then instead of showing their kids the statue and pretending.

Thank you for volunteering to take them all in and care for them.....liberal logic:11_2_1043:

No!

I think we have a property value problem in America. Essentially things cost what folks can afford per month and what if interest rates go up before demand does? We just don't produce that many babies so we better get about importing some.
Any idea why we don't produce more babies?
Hint: Planned Parenthood

Good post.

The New Covenant was all about helping Samaritans. Talked a lot about camels and needle eyes and heaven also.

Really I'd be ok if these hypocrites just stood up for what they were and took down the statue of liberty. At least they'd be honest then instead of showing their kids the statue and pretending.

And how many have you invited and welcomed into your home?

No!

Any idea why we don't produce more babies?
Hint: Planned Parenthood

Huh. While you are not lying that abortion lowers the number of babies produced I think you missed the haystack for the needle so to say lol.

Let's go wander around the 'burbs where Trumpies want little Americans to be produced and see how many soccer moms wait until their 30's to reproduce.

Once again, who’s the Illegal in your family?

Oh man, there are certain things ppl can say which really let you know which team they are a paid cheerleader for. Obama destroyed the Middle East now lol.

DOTR enjoys its own set of facts. :)

Thank you for volunteering to take them all in and care for them.....liberal logic:11_2_1043:

I am not in a position to invite any into my home. I do support that this country helps those in need and some of my tax dollars help support them./ We do donate to various charities that help these people.

And Jesus saw the beggar msan along the side of the road. He approached him & then kicked him & said - "get a fucking job loser". I forget the where this was in the Bibble, will one of you "Christian" Trumpettes tell me?

Once again, who’s the Illegal in your family?
WTF???

Forum List

Back