HUGE WIN!!! U.S. slashes the number of refugees it will allow into the country

Now to get it down to "0" and send them all to Canada or Mexico!!!

The United States will admit no more than 30,000 refugees in the coming fiscal year, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Monday, the lowest number in decades and a steep cut from the 45,000 allowed in this year.

The new number is a small fraction of one percentage point of the almost 69 million displaced people in the world today. But Pompeo said the United States remains the most generous nation when other U.S. aid to refugees is taken into account, including funds to shelter and feed refugees in camps closer to their home countries.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonpost.com ...

So, go around the world creating refugee crises, then laugh when you don't let them be refugees in your country?
You have outdone yourself tonight, you actually posted something dumber than Franco usually does...And he has the IQ of a cockroach!

1975? Your article

"People hoping to settle in the United States wait years for a green card to be legal residents. They play by the rules. Yet these law-abiding newcomers must feel like idiots, watching what’s happening on the southern border.

Hundreds of thousands of Central American migrants are walking right in. They’re not waiting in line. They’re using “asylum” requests as their E-ZPass. Just 12 percent of requests from El Salvadorans, 11 percent from Guatemalans and 7.5 percent from Hondurans are actually granted, according to the Department of Homeland Security. Never mind, the request gets them in the door"

"That’s not what’s happening on the southern border. There, migrants walk up to a border agent with a familiar story. Women typically plead they’re victims of an abusive boyfriend or husband, and men claim they’re escaping gang violence. They’re detained briefly, but many are then released into the United States and given a date for an asylum hearing."

https://nypost.com/2018/07/04/scams-are-overwhelming-the-us-asylum-system/

Get educated, it is not 'one world.'

So, go around the world creating refugee crises, then laugh when you don't let them be refugees in your country?

The U.S. does not 'create refugee crises.' Neo-Marxists do that.

Er.... right... that's a convenient way of being "it's never us that's wrong, it's always someone else".

Except that it's bullshit.

Prove it’s bullshit or STFU

So, the US hasn't been interfering in the Middle East for decades. Didn't invade Iraq? didn't help the Arab Spring? Didn't partake in Syria, Libya, Yemen, Afghanistan?

No, none of that happened, right?

1975? Your article

"People hoping to settle in the United States wait years for a green card to be legal residents. They play by the rules. Yet these law-abiding newcomers must feel like idiots, watching what’s happening on the southern border.

Hundreds of thousands of Central American migrants are walking right in. They’re not waiting in line. They’re using “asylum” requests as their E-ZPass. Just 12 percent of requests from El Salvadorans, 11 percent from Guatemalans and 7.5 percent from Hondurans are actually granted, according to the Department of Homeland Security. Never mind, the request gets them in the door"

"That’s not what’s happening on the southern border. There, migrants walk up to a border agent with a familiar story. Women typically plead they’re victims of an abusive boyfriend or husband, and men claim they’re escaping gang violence. They’re detained briefly, but many are then released into the United States and given a date for an asylum hearing."

https://nypost.com/2018/07/04/scams-are-overwhelming-the-us-asylum-system/

Get educated, it is not 'one world.'

I told you that you didn’t understand the terms being used. The article you quoted was about asylum seeking, dumbass.

Many illegal aliens do want to assimilate, and most do as a matter of course if they stay long enough. That the government fails in its responsibility to prevent illegal crossing is a separate, though important, issue.

If one wants to assimilate come here legally. That's what immigrants in the past did and even then it was difficult. Refugees should be detained until well vetted and then should be made to get in the back of the immigration line. The main problem is the quantity of illegals and refugees crossing the borders which is where I agree, we need a stronger border 'BUILD THAT WALL!

You don’t understand what “refugee” means.

Tell me then what your definition of 'refugee' is. Particularly, how do you know if a person is a 'refugee?' How do you vet thousands crossing our borders either illegally or as refugees? Tell me Unkotare....Anyone can say they are a refugee, in fact, they are taught to use that verbiage. How much do you really know?
---------------------------------------- just a general thought but refugees have problems that are not MY or my Kids or Americas problem . Refugee and abuse victim status and running from their homegrown or foreign gangs , armies , soldiers , rapists , murderers are all just a way to get into the USA . Besides that i certainly don't care about a claimed refugee from anywhere that has problems even if the problems are true .-------------- just a comment .

Now to get it down to "0" and send them all to Canada or Mexico!!!

The United States will admit no more than 30,000 refugees in the coming fiscal year, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Monday, the lowest number in decades and a steep cut from the 45,000 allowed in this year.

The new number is a small fraction of one percentage point of the almost 69 million displaced people in the world today. But Pompeo said the United States remains the most generous nation when other U.S. aid to refugees is taken into account, including funds to shelter and feed refugees in camps closer to their home countries.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonpost.com ...

------------------------------------------------------------ yeah , according to YOU Frigid ~~

Look, I'm from whiteopia, (which is why i often don't get IM2) we've two classes of people here, those with a lot of $$$, and those who work for them.

I've worked construction for decades , with the majority of jobs via said monied people shipping in foriegn workers , mainly from S American countries.

They will pay to transport, house ,even feed these workers ,along with the occasional bottle of tequila or companionship to keep 'em happy.

That this is somehow cost effective over hiring local scarecrows is what should be considered. That I've heard every political windbag tell me what I want to hear, then end up trying my best to remember my HS spanish on the job says it all

We're being had....

~S~

Look, I'm from whiteopia, (which is why i often don't get IM2) we've two classes of people here, those with a lot of $$$, and those who work for them.

I've worked construction for decades , with the majority of jobs via said monied people shipping in foriegn workers , mainly from S American countries.

They will pay to transport, house ,even feed these workers ,along with the occasional bottle of tequila or companionship to keep 'em happy.

That this is somehow cost effective over hiring local scarecrows is what should be considered. That I've heard every political windbag tell me what I want to hear, then end up trying my best to remember my HS spanish on the job says it all

We're being had....

~S~
-------------------------------------- i think so but i don't get overly excited about it anymore . Though i will still talk and argue and will vote against it but from my perspective the USA is pretty much gone anyway . I will just watch and see what happens as the future unfolds . I'll watch with interest to see if my thinking about the future in the USA is correct Sparky .

Er.... right... that's a convenient way of being "it's never us that's wrong, it's always someone else".

So, the US hasn't been interfering in the Middle East for decades. Didn't invade Iraq? didn't help the Arab Spring? Didn't partake in Syria, Libya, Yemen, Afghanistan?

That has nothing to do with refugees from South America.

That has nothing to do with refugees from South America.
------------------------------------- i think the refugees from S America might be the fat fertile mamacitas that are ready to drop an anchor baby on USA Soil . They are refugees escaping gangs or abusive husbands or 10 or more different insemenator boyfriends that are the fathers of the anchor baby that they are getting ready to drop Leo .

Last edited:
cut all immigration to Zero.... .

Not going to happen, so save your spam.
It can happen and Trump has the authority.

Not going to happen. Stop wasting time on idiotic, Know-Nothing fantasies.

Yeah it’s people like you that told us that Trump being president was a fantasy too.
---------------------------------- not me , i supported the TRUMP and still do after he beat out Ted Cruz Leo . ------- GO Trump !!

Forum List

Back