Huge, Huge embarassment for the democratic party

I acknowledge it. But what you find is mostly "anti-Israel" sentiment.
Warranted, justified, and appropriate criticism of Israeli policies is to be neither ‘anti-Semitic’ nor ‘anti-Israel.’

What was her tweet?

Do you even know?

Look it up ya tattling little bitch.
I detect butthurt

Hey douche. I know what the tweet was and the claim is horse shit. She mentioned "money" when bitching about a Jewish lobby.

Newsflash...all lobbies are about money but apparently it's anti-semitic to mention money and Jews in the same thought unless you're Kevin McCarthy

I dont give a fuck about Jews one way or another.
They've never done anything to me financially or personally.
Maybe you should report it bitch.

Huge, Huge embarassment for the democratic party

That presumes that democrats are capable of experiencing the emotion of embarrassment.....I'm here to tell you that they aren't.

Why would an entire collective be "embarrassed" at an action taken by an individual?

Were you "embarrassed" when John Houser shot up a movie theater?

What was her tweet?

Do you even know?

Look it up ya tattling little bitch.
I detect butthurt

Hey douche. I know what the tweet was and the claim is horse shit. She mentioned "money" when bitching about a Jewish lobby.

Newsflash...all lobbies are about money but apparently it's anti-semitic to mention money and Jews in the same thought unless you're Kevin McCarthy

I dont give a fuck about Jews one way or another.
They've never done anything to me financially or personally.
Maybe you should report it bitch.

Yeah, these snitches, crybaby "reporters" on this site are human garbage. They feel empowered rather than shunned for their actions of running to a Mod to tattle. I am certain i know of at least two (maybe three) and i despise them.

What was her tweet?
I think she implied pro-Israel US politicians liked to be linked to donors via AIPAC.

How could she say such a thing? Obviously anti-Semitic.
Too late.

If you have to explain it, you've already lost.

--------------

Besides... the miserable wretch has already apologized... the pressure from various Congressional colleagues was overwhelming.

So, she keeps her hateful nature concealed.

What was her tweet?

Do you even know?
Does it matter? She's a Muslim. That's all Republicans see.

Dz0tKJGWsAI-NzT.jpg

What was her tweet?
I think she implied pro-Israel US politicians liked to be linked to donors via AIPAC.

Too late.

--------------

Besides... the miserable wretch has already apologized... the pressure from various Congressional colleagues was overwhelming.

So she apologized.

"The Hadith makes it clear that Muslims are allowed to lie to unbelievers in order to defeat them or protect themselves. There are several forms:

Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true as it relates to the Muslim identity. This is a Shiite term: the Sunni counterpart is Muda'rat.

Kitman - Lying by omission. An example would be when Muslim apologists quote only a fragment of verse 5:32 (that if anyone kills "it shall be as if he had killed all mankind") while neglecting to mention that the rest of the verse (and the next) mandate murder in undefined cases of "corruption" and "mischief."

Tawriya - Intentionally creating a false impression.

Muruna - 'Blending in' by setting aside some practices of Islam or Sharia in order to advance others.

Though not called taqiyya by name, Muhammad clearly used deception when he signed a 10-year treaty with the Meccans (known as Hudaibiya) which allowed him access to their city while he secretly prepared his own forces for a takeover. The unsuspecting residents were conquered in easy fashion after he broke the treaty two years later. Some of the people in the city who had trusted him at his word were executed..."

Taqiyya: Deception and Lying in Islam

Indeed. Most of their defenders are assorted deviants of one type or another, and practice the same form of blatant lying.

Viruently anti-semiite --- Ilhan Omar
Most American Jews are democrats....yet here we have one of their 'supposedly' rising stars exposing her Jew Hatred?

Will left-wing Jews forgive and accept this sort of behavior.? What if a republican congressman had done what this woman has done? The uproar would sweep the nation.....

Ilhan Omar ‘Apologizes’ to AIPAC’s Leftist Enemies for Anti-Semitic Tweet

1) your source is the 'Jewish Press'?!? Are you serious? How much more INCREDIBLY biased of a source can you find?

2) Earth to almost everyone...what she said is NOT antisemitic...BY DEFINITION:

'anti-semitism

• n. Opposition to, or hatred of, Semites, esp. Jews. The word is sometimes also applied to acts motivated by or evincing antisemitism.'
anti-semitism - definition and meaning

She insulted present, Israeli government policy...not the Jewish religion.

Being against Jewish government policy is NOT antisemitism. If it were, that means that every Jewish Israeli who was against the Likud government is antisemitic...DUH.

Shit...could you people (including the knucklehead Dems who muzzled this gal) even make an attempt learn what the words you use actually mean?

Sheesh.

Most American Jews are democrats....yet here we have one of their 'supposedly' rising stars exposing her Jew Hatred?

Will left-wing Jews forgive and accept this sort of behavior.? What if a republican congressman had done what this woman has done? The uproar would sweep the nation.....

1) your source is the 'Jewish Press'?!? Are you serious? How much more INCREDIBLY biased of a source can you find?

2) Earth to almost everyone...what she said is NOT antisemitic...BY DEFINITION:

'anti-semitism

• n. Opposition to, or hatred of, Semites, esp. Jews. The word is sometimes also applied to acts motivated by or evincing antisemitism.'
anti-semitism - definition and meaning

She insulted present, Israeli government policy...not the Jewish religion.

Being against Jewish government policy is NOT antisemitism. If it were, that means that every Jewish Israeli who was against the Likud government is antisemitic...DUH.

Shit...could you people (including the knucklehead Dems who muzzled this gal) even make an attempt learn what the words you use actually mean?

Sheesh.

Why did she apologize? She has a history of anti-semitism. Not to mention she is a muslim....talk about some baggage............with baggage like that if she had a tad of smarts she would say nothing that even remotely appears anti-semitic.

However, I do not think she can control herself....muslims imbibe Jew Hatred with their mothers milk....just the way it is.

The Jewish democrats are getting increasingly nervous....will they abandon the Democratic party?

They are bound to wake up sometime to what has happened to their cherished old party?.....not the party they signed on for.

You do realize that without the Jews the democratic party can fold up its tent and go home?

U.S. Rep.-elect Ilhan Omar statements on Israel return to spotlight
Local Jewish leaders say recent remarks contradict comments before election.

U.S. Rep.-elect Ilhan Omar statements on Israel return to spotlight

Last edited:

Yes, how dare she say that the Zionists run our politics... a bunch of Zionist owned politicians immediately came out screaming that wasn't the case!

What was her tweet?

Too late.

--------------

So she apologized.

"The Hadith makes it clear that Muslims are allowed to lie to unbelievers in order to defeat them or protect themselves. There are several forms:

Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true as it relates to the Muslim identity. This is a Shiite term: the Sunni counterpart is Muda'rat.

Kitman - Lying by omission. An example would be when Muslim apologists quote only a fragment of verse 5:32 (that if anyone kills "it shall be as if he had killed all mankind") while neglecting to mention that the rest of the verse (and the next) mandate murder in undefined cases of "corruption" and "mischief."

Tawriya - Intentionally creating a false impression.

Muruna - 'Blending in' by setting aside some practices of Islam or Sharia in order to advance others.

Though not called taqiyya by name, Muhammad clearly used deception when he signed a 10-year treaty with the Meccans (known as Hudaibiya) which allowed him access to their city while he secretly prepared his own forces for a takeover. The unsuspecting residents were conquered in easy fashion after he broke the treaty two years later. Some of the people in the city who had trusted him at his word were executed..."

Taqiyya: Deception and Lying in Islam
Yes.

Agreed.

Conceded.

You cite an excellent example of why Islam is perceived as deceitful and untrustworthy outside its own self-serving and delusional universe.

I didn't mean to imply that the apology was sincere.

I merely meant to say that she apologized - and for those ignorant of the flaws and dangers embedded within Islam, that would be enough.

...So, she keeps her hateful nature concealed.
Yes and No...

Yes - LibTards will give her a 'pass' in the interests of their god - Diversity.

No - she's already "outed" herself as anti-Israel and will never, ever be trusted with decisions regarding that ally, even by many Democrats.

Premature Jihad-gasm. :21:

Bullshit. It plays into the anti Semitic stereotype far MORE than Omar’s tweet

Forum List

Back