Huge, Huge embarassment for the democratic party

The left wing Jew will receive their judgement like they have over and over again.

All throughout history they abandon Gods Law and erect whatever version of the golden calf.

In other words, they deserve what they will be getting. Unfortunately for us, we will be in the wake of their treachery.

What was her tweet?

Do you even know?

Look it up ya tattling little bitch.
I detect butthurt

Hey douche. I know what the tweet was and the claim is horse shit. She mentioned "money" when bitching about a Jewish lobby.

Newsflash...all lobbies are about money but apparently it's anti-semitic to mention money and Jews in the same thought unless you're Kevin McCarthy

What was her tweet?

Do you even know?

Look it up ya tattling little bitch.
I detect butthurt

Hey douche. I know what the tweet was and the claim is horse shit. She mentioned "money" when bitching about a Jewish lobby.

Newsflash...all lobbies are about money but apparently it's anti-semitic to mention money and Jews in the same thought unless you're Kevin McCarthy

Are ya gonna cry like a little bitch and report me again?

The left wing Jew will receive their judgement like they have over and over again.

All throughout history they abandon Gods Law and erect whatever version of the golden calf.

In other words, they deserve what they will be getting. Unfortunately for us, we will be in the wake of their treachery.
And HERE...is your anti-semitism
'
Trumpers ought not talk about anti-semitism because so many of them ARE actually anti-semitic that it always bites them in the ass

Hmmmm

All but two congressional Republicans are identified as Christian: Jewish Reps. Lee Zeldin of New York and David Kustoff of Tennessee are the exceptions.

Viruently anti-semiite --- Ilhan Omar
Most American Jews are democrats....yet here we have one of their 'supposedly' rising stars exposing her Jew Hatred?

Will left-wing Jews forgive and accept this sort of behavior.? What if a republican congressman had done what this woman has done? The uproar would sweep the nation.....

Ilhan Omar ‘Apologizes’ to AIPAC’s Leftist Enemies for Anti-Semitic Tweet

Ilhan-Omar-Youtube-screengrab.jpg
Well, she is certainly a goddamn idiot. That is a fact on which we can all agree.

Viruently anti-semiite --- Ilhan Omar
Most American Jews are democrats....yet here we have one of their 'supposedly' rising stars exposing her Jew Hatred?

Will left-wing Jews forgive and accept this sort of behavior.? What if a republican congressman had done what this woman has done? The uproar would sweep the nation.....

Ilhan Omar ‘Apologizes’ to AIPAC’s Leftist Enemies for Anti-Semitic Tweet

Ilhan-Omar-Youtube-screengrab.jpg
"the Jew hating Somali congresswoman accused the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) of controlling US politics by bribing lawmakers with their “Benjamins”"

Would you rate that true, or false? I would say, true. Not unique to AIPAC though, for sure.

Would you rate it "anti-semitic"? If yes, why? I can't tell, myself.

Forum List

Back