HUGE! E. Jean Carroll Jacket Dress Comes into Question – Trump Accuser Stumbles During Testimony

Your facts, from your cult, to fit your delusional fantasies.
Damn, on a sunday morning too.

But you guys know the drill, he said the "C" word!

everybody4.jpg

Amazing. Perfect for appeal and on the court record. He can now counter sue civil case for the Lie.

The problem with these phony trials presided over by TOTALLY biased Judges and Uninformed and downright stupid Juries is --

Some of the the people convicted by them in the past, who were really and truly guilty of heinous crimes, can appeal their cases on the grounds that -- The Judge was biased and the Jury was stupid. And they'd have a case.

Judges like Kaplan, and prosecutors, need to be removed as soon as humanly possible. They do a serious disservice to the Public because....... Nobody trusts them.

dimocrap scum are in a downward spiral. And like the cornered Rats they are, they can be dangerous.

I put nothing past them. No crime, no amount of theft, no amount of scumbaggery.

Back when they could win elections fair and square, because they had some halfway decent ideas, they weren't that much of a threat. But since the entire disease of a party has been taken over by lunatics, as can be attested to by reading dimocrap scum posts in here, they can't really win fair and square. So.... They cheat.

Why do you think a 25% turnout in New Yawk on election day is considered normal? Because New Yorkers aren't stupid. They know their votes don't really count. Ask them.

dimocraps are scum

The findings of liability are not open for re-litigation.

Got a question about evidence, address that on appeal.

The problem with these phony trials presided over by TOTALLY biased Judges and Uninformed and downright stupid Juries is --

Some of the the people convicted by them in the past, who were really and truly guilty of heinous crimes, can appeal their cases on the grounds that -- The Judge was biased and the Jury was stupid. And they'd have a case.

Judges like Kaplan, and prosecutors, need to be removed as soon as humanly possible. They do a serious disservice to the Public because....... Nobody trusts them.

dimocrap scum are in a downward spiral. And like the cornered Rats they are, they can be dangerous.

I put nothing past them. No crime, no amount of theft, no amount of scumbaggery.

Back when they could win elections fair and square, because they had some halfway decent ideas, they weren't that much of a threat. But since the entire disease of a party has been taken over by lunatics, as can be attested to by reading dimocrap scum posts in here, they can't really win fair and square. So.... They cheat.

Why do you think a 25% turnout in New Yawk on election day is considered normal? Because New Yorkers aren't stupid. They know their votes don't really count. Ask them.

dimocraps are scum
Hilarious

Since it's just you fuckup cult members who distrust.

Now go kiss the cheeto ring.

I just knew Crepitus wouldn't and couldn't counter the story.
I brought this up earlier but apparently this trial is about the financial penalty amount not about the accusation. However I do not believe that such a glaring error will go unnoticed nor will it simply disappear in lieu of a payout.

Last edited:
I looked for a link and quote showing Carroll claiming the assault occurred in 1994. Couldn’t find it.

Anyone?
All I've been reading is that she doesn't remember the year. That in and of itself smells like a huge pile of bullshit.

You had a Traumatic, life altering event that changed your entire life from that moment on....but you don't know the year? WHAT?

Having said that it's not hard to put Trump in the perp's shoes. He just resembles the profile too much. But then again...that's also the problem with the testimony.

The example in question here is unusual and extremist in the punishment.

But Trump has created an extremist and unusual situation that causes the chickens to come home.

The big question is whether America can ever return to normal after Trump.

In the meantime, it appears that he's going to be an asset to the antiwar cause.

I brought this up earlier but apparently this trial is about the financial penalty amount not about the accusation. However I do not believe that such a glaring error will go unnoticed nor will it simply disappear I lieu of a payout.
No doubt Trump should be threatened with Jail time if he does it again. That would be more effective of the justice system than any amount of money.

It would also be awarding the plaintiff what she is seeking. (or at least pretends to be seeking)

Forum List

Back