HUGE! E. Jean Carroll Jacket Dress Comes into Question – Trump Accuser Stumbles During Testimony

Nope
Not true.
Yup

1705870645379.png

Really sucks that your standards are so low that you'd defend a and make lame excuses for this sexual predator because a legal technicality in NY law says that just shoving his fingers up a pussy doesn't "technically" qualify.
Doesn't matter though.
The judge said it is still rape.

Dismissing the counterclaim, Judge Kaplan provided an unsparing analysis of the legal issues that informed the New York verdict. He wrote: “The only issue on which the jury did not find in Ms Carroll’s favour was whether she proved that Mr Trump ‘raped’ her within the narrow, technical meaning of that term in the New York penal law.
“The jury … was instructed that it could find that Mr Trump ‘raped’ Ms Carroll only if it found that he forcibly penetrated Ms Carroll’s vagina with his penis.
“It could not find that he ‘raped’ her if it determined that Mr Trump forcibly penetrated Ms Carroll’s private sexual parts with his fingers – which commonly is considered ‘rape’ in other contexts – because the New York penal law definition of rape is limited to penile penetration.”

Really sucks that your standards are so low that you'd defend a and make lame excuses for this sexual predator because a legal technicality in NY law says that just shoving his fingers up a pussy doesn't "technically" qualify.
Doesn't matter though.

Dismissing the counterclaim, Judge Kaplan provided an unsparing analysis of the legal issues that informed the New York verdict. He wrote: “The only issue on which the jury did not find in Ms Carroll’s favour was whether she proved that Mr Trump ‘raped’ her within the narrow, technical meaning of that term in the New York penal law.
“The jury … was instructed that it could find that Mr Trump ‘raped’ Ms Carroll only if it found that he forcibly penetrated Ms Carroll’s vagina with his penis.
“It could not find that he ‘raped’ her if it determined that Mr Trump forcibly penetrated Ms Carroll’s private sexual parts with his fingers – which commonly is considered ‘rape’ in other contexts – because the New York penal law definition of rape is limited to penile penetration.”

There was no evidence he did that, either. A bunch of Trump-Hatimg jurors decided her word was enough - on a case that supposedly happened 30 years earlier and for which she never filed a police report.

Use your common sense. Some man followed me into the ladies room once, and I shrieked as he moved toward me. People ran in within a few seconds. You think she would have been quiet during the assault in the middle of a store?

There was no evidence he did that, either. A bunch of Trump-Hatimg jurors decided her word was enough - on a case that supposedly happened 30 years earlier and for which she never filed a police report.

Use your common sense. Some man followed me into the ladies room once, and I shrieked as he moved toward me. People ran in within a few seconds. You think she would have been quiet during the assault in the middle of a store?
Stupid post by a stupid poster

It makes more sense to believe that a self admitted sexual predator did in fact do exactly what he has bragged about doing.
Pedos and rapists like Trump usually don't deserve the benefit of the doubt.
Unless you belong to his cult that is.

Will Tara Reade get her day in court?

The woman who Joe Biden finger raped.

WOMEN ARE TO BE BELIEVED! :rolleyes:

Not that one, huh, Extreme Biden Cult Fucks.

Doesn't matter though.

LOL

Love it when a judge disregards the explicit finding of the jury that she lied and completely disregarding "New York penal law" to express his Trump hatred that Trump raped the loon. Huge reason that this bullshit will be reversed on appeal.

Didnt that psycho bitch tell Anderson Cooper that rape is sexy?
Of course not.

Only the most corrupt liars are willing to tell a lie that disgusting. You know, those sad losers who have sold their pus-oozing souls to Satan, thinking they've made a deal for a luxury suite in Hell.

That's you, hellbound one. You'd best pray the atheists are right, otherwise you're in for quite a toasty afterlife. Remember, he's the Lord of Lies, and he doesn't honor his deals.

Forum List

Back