Huge Carp from the Bazaar!

The middle one in green has quite a few videos out. Not only can she cook but she is a very nice MILF. Her best video is the one with the gigantic pizza.

LOL....I've left many a carp that big along the riverbank for the coons to eat after a day of bowfishing. The funny thing is you can go back the next day and they will all be gone. It was also a good indicator on where to trap the next winter. ;)

Leave the carp....Take the cleavage. ;)

Sigh, I learned nothing other than there are three chicks in the Ukraine with nice jugs. :boobies:

Jokes aside why didn't they just skin the carp out?

What the Carp!!! ?

Sigh, I learned nothing other than there are three chicks in the Ukraine with nice jugs. :boobies:

they were wearing their fish skinning clothes!...the cat looked like he had been there before!

they probably left the skin on because its nutritious ...

They certainly ain’t American women!! I have noticed lots of Ukraine women dating sites lately.

American women got all they can handle with a fish fillet sandwich lol... at least the city ones ;)

when these women tell you to clean off your plate, you damn well listen. Their pretty ... but I aint sending nothing back to the kitchen. They are too adept with large hand tools.

when these women tell you to clean off your plate, you damn well listen. Their pretty ... but I aint sending nothing back to the kitchen. They are too adept with large hand tools.

That does it. I'm cancelling my account at ukrainebrides.net.

Forum List

Back