Huckabee wins Values Voter's 2012 straw Poll

Since I could give a rat's ass what you dolts were saying in 2005, I think I'll pass. Please ATTEMPT to live in the here and now. Piyush Jundal, Barracuda Palin, Teflon Romney....here and now. Get it?

Lying fucktard. Or just a fucktard in case you really honestly don't know how you've painted yourself into a corner.

You were calling people hypocrites for them not giving polls now much credence this far out. In order for them to be hypocritical, this means that they would have to give serious weight to polls in a similar situation. Since the situation is a presidential election more than 3 years away, the only comparable time period was September of '05. So therefore you need to prove that posters here gave weight to polls among the "maybe-they-will-runs" in 2005. Meaning that you do care what people were saying in '05.

So your only choices are:

1) Post proof that these people are hypocritical by giving links to such

2) Admit that you are just talking out of your ass. Again.

Your choice.

Actually, if you could pull your head out of your ass long enough to actually understand what I was saying,

I know exactly what you were saying. You were calling GOP supporters hypocrites.

With no proof.

And no basis in reality.

So I guess you just went full retard on us.

Since I could give a rat's ass what you dolts were saying in 2005, I think I'll pass. Please ATTEMPT to live in the here and now. Piyush Jundal, Barracuda Palin, Teflon Romney....here and now. Get it?

Lying fucktard. Or just a fucktard in case you really honestly don't know how you've painted yourself into a corner.

You were calling people hypocrites for them not giving polls now much credence this far out. In order for them to be hypocritical, this means that they would have to give serious weight to polls in a similar situation. Since the situation is a presidential election more than 3 years away, the only comparable time period was September of '05. So therefore you need to prove that posters here gave weight to polls among the "maybe-they-will-runs" in 2005. Meaning that you do care what people were saying in '05.

Your choice.

Actually, if you could pull your head out of your ass long enough to actually understand what I was saying, you would know that NOWHERE in my post was I qualifying my statement with anything comparable. I can't draw you feeble brained drones pictures, so if you wish, I will attempt one last time to explain to YOU, since you are the only one who doesn't seem to understand the gist of my post?

In other words, #2 - You were just talking out of your ass again.

You could have saved a whole lot of typing by just saying "2"....

Your choice.

Actually, if you could pull your head out of your ass long enough to actually understand what I was saying,

I know exactly what you were saying. You were calling GOP supporters hypocrites.

With no proof.

And no basis in reality.

You fucking morons give me more evidence of your full 100% hypocrisy every single day on these boards. You show it ins one post after another. If you don't believe me, ask any other poster on here who does not fall at the feet of Palin or Beck or Hannity or Limbaugh the way you do. It's not like you fools try to mask it or keep it a secret....jeeez. Wake up already!

BTW...It's nice having Dr. House on ignore. More of you should try it.

With no proof.

And no basis in reality.

You fucking morons give me more evidence of your full 100% hypocrisy every single day on these boards. You show it ins one post after another. If you don't believe me, ask any other poster on here who does not fall at the feet of Palin or Beck or Hannity or Limbaugh the way you do. It's not like you fools try to mask it or keep it a secret....jeeez. Wake up already!

Poor PudYank... Takes the cowards way out when being owned constantly.... Then, like a flaming bag of poo, announces that he's sticking his fingers in his ears and shouting "La-la-la-la-I-can't-hear-you"... How 3rd grade of him...

Someone quote this please....;)

VAYank said:

Say something nice about Ron Paul to him...that's a fun convo with the liberal interven...I mean...the Good Dr....

Last edited:

With no proof.

And no basis in reality.

Poor PudYank... Takes the cowards way out when being owned constantly.... Then, like a flaming bag of poo, announces that he's sticking his fingers in his ears and shouting "La-la-la-la-I-can't-hear-you"... How 3rd grade of him...

:eusa_whistle:

VAYank said:

Say something nice about Ron Paul to him...that's a fun convo with the liberal interven...I mean...the Good Dr....

I had to put the Dr on ignore because not a single piece of POLITICS has come from him since I joined these boards. Juvenile name calling and poster bashing seemed to be all he was about, so buh-bye...

With no proof.

And no basis in reality.

Quote #2

With no proof.

And no basis in reality.

So post proof that is relevant to this specific situation. If they do it everyday it shouldn't be that hard.

Get to work or STFU.

Huckabee has been following the Reagan play book nearly to the letter since the primary campaign wrapped up.

He has not yet convinced many he has the true conviction though that was the foundation of Reagan's belief system. Huckabee has a certain affability, similar to Reagan, but sometimes lacks a sincerity and toughness that made Reagan so formidable.

He will likely be in the top 3 heading into 2010 though when the 2012 race will kick into gear.

I found it more interesting that Palin did not attend - her absence will leave many wondering if she in fact is going to stay out of the upcoming presidential cycle and simply work on issues awareness, fundraising, and speechifying - that will clearly prove lucrative for her. At this point, she is keeping everyone guessing...

VAYank said:

I had to put the Dr on ignore because not a single piece of POLITICS has come from him since I joined these boards. Juvenile name calling and poster bashing seemed to be all he was about, so buh-bye...
I'm pretty sure this came from you

You fucking morons

Scroll up and look at your own posts to see it.

VAYank said:

You fucking morons

Oh NOES!!!

Hypocrisy? Isn't that what he was accusing others of?

VAYank said:

You fucking morons

No need to MountainMan...I get frustrated with posters on a regular basis. If you are looking for a completely non-vulgar conversation, try nodoginafight, divecon or Si modo. My point about House is that at least I am discussing politics when I get out of hand. I have yet to see a SINGLE post from the Dr which contains any language having to do with poitics. This is the "POLITICS" board, yes?

You fucking morons

No need to MountainMan...I get frustrated with posters on a regular basis. If you are looking for a completely non-vulgar conversation, try nodoginafight, divecon or Si modo. My point about House is that at least I am discussing politics when I get out of hand. I have yet to see a SINGLE post from the Dr which contains any language having to do with poitics. This is the "POLITICS" board, yes?
:lol:
really?

You fucking morons

Liar - Just one of the many faces of PudYank5150...

Liar - Just one of the many faces of PudYank5150...
meh, i usually give what is deserved

Forum List

Back