Huckabee wins Values Voter's 2012 straw Poll

It's fucking 2009...

There is no radar, dumbass...
True, but starting early always helps...especially if you aren't the major party in DC.

I find it humorous how when polls and such are good for GOP defenders, they are legitimate, but when the polls don't show favorably for them, people get called names for discussing them. Can you say "hypocrite"? I knew you could...

For your post to be true, you will need to provide examples from 2005 showing that GOP posters here were using polls to indicate who would win the 2008 election.

We'll be waiting.

A long long long time probably.

True, but starting early always helps...especially if you aren't the major party in DC.

I find it humorous how when polls and such are good for GOP defenders, they are legitimate, but when the polls don't show favorably for them, people get called names for discussing them. Can you say "hypocrite"? I knew you could...
Yeah...

I'm not exactly a fan of ANY of these people...I don't think I could stomach ANY "potential" on the supposed "list"...

Nor could the MAJORITY of American voters. I guess that explains why it pisses off people like House.

:lol: I just think it's hilarious of the batch of people the GOP is offering up.

The Huckster? Romney? Palin? Gingrich? Jindal?

These people are either fucking crazy, snakeoil salesmen, or in the case of Gingrich, scumbags.

For your post to be true, you will need to provide examples from 2005 showing that GOP posters here were using polls to indicate who would win the 2008 election.

We'll be waiting.

Well, a lot of GOPers or GOP supporters (I was in the latter category from '03-summer '05) were expecting a Hillary Clinton nomination...and a huge battle between her and someone in the GOP.

Hillary was always the fear...we didn't think Obama would be a serious candidate (not even a serious loser) at least until '12 or '16. Maybe even '20...if you want REALLY late extremes.

It only took ONE speech for Piyush to drop right off the radar screen....

It's fucking 2009...

Starting too early only makes people become tired of seeing your face and hearing your voice... Election seasons weren't meant to start right after the last guy won...

Too much can happen between now and 2011, when I'll start looking at what's out there...

We'll be waiting.

Sorry, Skippy, but if you noticed, my join date is August of 2009

We'll be waiting.

So? There's a search function.

Get to work. Or admit that you have no idea and just made up what GOP supporters here were saying in '05.

Your choice.

It's fucking 2009...

Starting too early only makes people become tired of seeing your face and hearing your voice... Election seasons weren't meant to start right after the last guy won...

Too much can happen between now and 2011, when I'll start looking at what's out there...
There is always such a thing as "priming in secret." Y'know...what they like to call...Dark Horses?!

Look into people like Gary Johnson.

:lol: I just think it's hilarious of the batch of people the GOP is offering up.

The Huckster? Romney? Palin? Gingrich? Jindal?

These people are either fucking crazy, snakeoil salesmen, or in the case of Gingrich, scumbags.

Or D) All of the above.

I hope they're graduating from the current crop of losers.

It only took ONE speech for Piyush to drop right off the radar screen....

He's just as smart as Mr Obama, but he can't talk as purty as a $50 whore.
Jindal can speak well when he can...that night back in the winter was just one of his "bad nights."

Look at Bill Clinton in 1988...and then Bill Clinton 1992.

And no...I don't like Jindal a lot.

Yeah...

I'm not exactly a fan of ANY of these people...I don't think I could stomach ANY "potential" on the supposed "list"...

Nor could the MAJORITY of American voters. I guess that explains why it pisses off people like House.

I never said discussing it pisses me off, PudYank5150...

Discuss to your hearts content...

I said it's pointless to do so this far out... Feel free to explain how a candidate is automatically dismissed based upon one speech as you so foolishly pointed out...

We'll be waiting.

Get to work. Or admit that you have no idea and just made up what GOP supporters here were saying in '05.

Your choice.

Since I could give a rat's ass what you dolts were saying in 2005, I think I'll pass. Please ATTEMPT to live in the here and now. Piyush Jundal, Barracuda Palin, Teflon Romney....here and now. Get it?

I know too much about Jindal to think he is a decent guy. He's a liar and he's a fake.

The Huckster?
He'd get the "Pat Buchanan" Treatment. Pat lost miserably in the 90s (both times). He tried again in 2000, which was after he got a spot on MSNBC, if I'm correct. He lost so horribly then...that losing miserably would have looked like a General Election Night wipeout.

No chance...look at JFK in the 60s...and the general evangelical and some Catholic views of Mormonism. Also, the GOP is supposed to be anti-UHC. Putting a guy who created such a program for his state would spark cries of "HYPOCRISY!" from everyone, right, centre, and left. The Party doesn't need that now, IMO. He's a flip-flopper to boot as well

:lol: She's lucky if she gets a spot on FAUX News

Gingrich?
The GOP is forever dead if they even entertained the thought of that

He says he wants to focus on LA...let's pray he does.

Heh...that's why they probably will overlook them.

At least I pray that's the case.

Last edited:
Jindal can speak well when he can...that night back in the winter was just one of his "bad nights."

Look at Bill Clinton in 1988...and then Bill Clinton 1992.

And no...I don't like Jindal a lot.

Somehow, people like PudYank have already dismissed him based on that one bad night...

That's just ridiculous....

Your choice.

Since I could give a rat's ass what you dolts were saying in 2005, I think I'll pass. Please ATTEMPT to live in the here and now. Piyush Jundal, Barracuda Palin, Teflon Romney....here and now. Get it?

Lying fucktard. Or just a fucktard in case you really honestly don't know how you've painted yourself into a corner.

You were calling people hypocrites for them not giving polls now much credence this far out. In order for them to be hypocritical, this means that they would have to give serious weight to polls in a similar situation. Since the situation is a presidential election more than 3 years away, the only comparable time period was September of '05. So therefore you need to prove that posters here gave weight to polls among the "maybe-they-will-runs" in 2005. Meaning that you do care what people were saying in '05.

So your only choices are:

1) Post proof that these people are hypocritical by giving links to such

2) Admit that you are just talking out of your ass. Again.

Your choice.

Your choice.

Lying fucktard. Or just a fucktard in case you really honestly don't know how you've painted yourself into a corner.

You were calling people hypocrites for them not giving polls now much credence this far out. In order for them to be hypocritical, this means that they would have to give serious weight to polls in a similar situation. Since the situation is a presidential election more than 3 years away, the only comparable time period was September of '05. So therefore you need to prove that posters here gave weight to polls among the "maybe-they-will-runs" in 2005. Meaning that you do care what people were saying in '05.

So your only choices are:

1) Post proof that these people are hypocritical by giving links to such

2) Admit that you are just talking out of your ass. Again.

Your choice.

Actually, if you could pull your head out of your ass long enough to actually understand what I was saying, you would know that NOWHERE in my post was I qualifying my statement with anything comparable. I can't draw you feeble brained drones pictures, so if you wish, I will attempt one last time to explain to YOU, since you are the only one who doesn't seem to understand the gist of my post?

Forum List

Back