Huckabee wins Values Voter's 2012 straw Poll

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Huckabee wins Values Voter’s 2012 straw poll « - Blogs from CNN.com

And the winner of the 2009 Voters Value Straw Poll is The Huckster!

WASHINGTON (CNN) — Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee won the Values Voter Summit's 2012 presidential straw poll Saturday, grabbing nearly 29 percent of the vote in a crowded field.

Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and Indiana Rep. Mike Pence each won roughly 12 percent of the 597 votes cast.

Four of the top five candidates addressed religious conservatives at the three-day Values Voter conference in Washington this week — the kind of attendance seen as a significant gesture by activists here, especially in an off-election year. Palin did not make an appearance.

So between Huck and Palin, they get 41%. Oh that is quite delicious. :lol:

Mitt Romney only getting as much as Palin, Pawlenty, and Pence isn't that much of a surprise.

I dislike Huckabee. He would be just as bad as Obama for totally different reasons.

Amen, Av, as would Romney...

And for the love of ALL things Holy, NO Crist...not in '12, not in '16, not E.V.E.R. PLEASE.

It only took ONE speech for Piyush to drop right off the radar screen....

It's fucking 2009...

There is no radar, dumbass...
True, but starting early always helps...especially if you aren't the major party in DC.

I find it humorous how when polls and such are good for GOP defenders, they are legitimate, but when the polls don't show favorably for them, people get called names for discussing them. Can you say "hypocrite"? I knew you could...

It's fucking 2009...

There is no radar, dumbass...
True, but starting early always helps...especially if you aren't the major party in DC.

I find it humorous how when polls and such are good for GOP defenders, they are legitimate, but when the polls don't show favorably for them, people get called names for discussing them. Can you say "hypocrite"? I knew you could...
Yeah...

I'm not exactly a fan of ANY of these people...I don't think I could stomach ANY "potential" on the supposed "list"...

Huckabee believes the earth is only 6,000 years old. Yea, just the guy to lead the Republican party.
Ha ha ha ha ho ho ho ho ha ha ha tee hee, giggle, snicker, wipe eyes, chuckle.

Huckabee believes the earth is only 6,000 years old. Yea, just the guy to lead the Republican party.
Ha ha ha ha ho ho ho ho ha ha ha tee hee, giggle, snicker, wipe eyes, chuckle.
That's the least of our worries...

It's his marginalization and dirty tricks techniques that make him a weasel to say "NO!"

Forum List

Back