Huckabee Tells Reporters "I'm Fucking Nuts"

Huckabee is certifiably nuts. But let's go back.

To all the conservatives trying to deflect or derail by saying that the title of the thread isn't factually true...I say get a life and a sense of humor. If you read that and REALLY thought there was a chance he actually said that...you're not only retarded...you're in the slow class IN the retarded school

So you're saying we should have known it was a lie since it was posted by Madeline?

Personally, I do have a sense of humor. But before the left gives this advice, you need to apply it to yourself first. The funniest thing about liberals trying to hyperbole their own positions is their positions are already hyperbole so no one can tell. Then when it's not true you say to have a "sense of humor." All the while you have none at all on yourself. I personally don't appreciate people who "tease" and have no sense of humor about themselves. It doesn't offend me, I just don't think it's funny. A sense of humor starts with having a sense of humor about yourself. It's not a valid exception to a sense of humor.

Goddamn it, you broke my irony meter with this post, kaz. You wanna-be fascists are gonna have to start chipping in for a new one.

And what exactly is wrong with advocating and protecting the sanctity of the family? It's key to our survival as a nation.

The sanctity of my marriage doesn't count, Avatar?

unless youve married a member of the opposite sex, who is of age, and not related to you, then you aren't married.

You can try to change the definition of marriage all you want. It won't change reality. You're just lying to yourself if you pretend otherwise. But then imitating the real order of things is what it's all about isn't it?

But this is not what the Bible says, Avatar. Have you abandoned your faith?

Likely Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee mauled President Obama's decision to halt the Justice Department's legal defenses of DOMA at a roundtable lunch with reporters on Wednesday. In defense of his position, he claimed a public mandate for the controversial Clinton-era law, and linked same sex marriage to the failure of heterosexual marriages.

Nonetheless, Huckabee opposes gay marriage on the grounds that, according to him, it destroys traditional families.

"There is a quantified impact of broken families," Huckabee said. "[There is a] $300 billion dad deficit in America every year...that's the amount of money that we spend as taxpayers to pick up the pieces because dads are derelict in their duties."

Huckabee Slams Obama On DOMA, Implies Link Between Gay Marriage And Broken Homes | TPMDC

Man, those gays are powerful, eh, Huckabee?

What a fucking retard this guy is. "Socially conservative" must be codespeak for "insane".

So you have resorted to making up quotes now?

Wow, the liberal message has entered the "desperate" zone.

Likely Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee mauled President Obama's decision to halt the Justice Department's legal defenses of DOMA at a roundtable lunch with reporters on Wednesday. In defense of his position, he claimed a public mandate for the controversial Clinton-era law, and linked same sex marriage to the failure of heterosexual marriages.

Nonetheless, Huckabee opposes gay marriage on the grounds that, according to him, it destroys traditional families.

"There is a quantified impact of broken families," Huckabee said. "[There is a] $300 billion dad deficit in America every year...that's the amount of money that we spend as taxpayers to pick up the pieces because dads are derelict in their duties."

Huckabee Slams Obama On DOMA, Implies Link Between Gay Marriage And Broken Homes | TPMDC

Man, those gays are powerful, eh, Huckabee?

What a fucking retard this guy is. "Socially conservative" must be codespeak for "insane".

So you have resorted to making up quotes now?

Wow, the liberal message has entered the "desperate" zone.

So you cannot defend Huckabee either, Provocateur?

Good to know.

:eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back