Huckabee complaining about millionaire having baby

I remember when the libtards made a big fucking deal because Bristol Palin had a baby out of wedlock,, now they're pissed at Huckabee?? Fucking hilarious. fucking Pricelesss. Fucking brainless.

Seems you don't remember it all.

Democrats were merely pointing out the "failed" policy of "abstinence only". Bristol and Sarah absolutely proved the Democrats point. Just another failed conservative policy. So many to choose from. I just wish they were right about something.

Thanks for bringing that up.

so you think if you abstain you can get pregnant? got it. abstaining is failing.. good one.

Bristol abstained. For a while.

For a child to have the right kind of care requires the presence of both parents. Being born into a emotionally starved environment is as destructive as being born in an environment without groceries. In both environments, the kid will be raised stunted.

At some point adding cash does not add to the welfare of the kids. Dollars are not love, discipline, respect, or care. They can't replace what is not there.

She is bringing the kid up lacking something important. She has a lot of the needful, but has a total lack of what is necessary.
So you think Portman should give her child up for adoption as opposed to keep it and raise it herself simply because she doesn't want to marry the father.

What a bunch of moralistic bullshit.

Women are nothing but incubators in your view.

If she didn't want to have the dad in her life, then why did she make the baby with him? Ad kid is not a job you just pass off to someone else. The kid has needs and before you make the kid, you make sure the needs are met. Portman seems to have the idea (I don't know anything, I admit) that a kid is just a neat cool accessory. Just get a sperm donor and make sure the hair matches your wardrobe.

I am saying if yo want a kid, you should want it for the right reasons and make sure it has all the emotional support it needs.

Please don't feed words into my mouth I don't say.

I did say she should make the commitment first, the guy should make the commitment first, and then make the baby afterwards. Kids are a forever kind of deal. Either be able to deal with forever, or wear a condom, or better yet find someone who you can do forever with.

Don't have fun for yourself where the result is hurt for another.

I remember when the libtards made a big fucking deal because Bristol Palin had a baby out of wedlock,, now they're pissed at Huckabee?? Fucking hilarious. fucking Pricelesss. Fucking brainless.

When Portman and her parents present themselves as spokespeople for "family values"...get back to us abou this being a decent analogy.

Trolls cant help themselves

I mean, thats all this thread is anyway.... a troll-fest

Lolapatrolza.... :trolls:

When Portman and her parents present themselves as spokespeople for "family values"...get back to us abou this being a decent analogy.

I dont think Bristol did that dummy :doubt:

I dont think Bristol did that dummy :doubt:

Making larger the part you missed.

The way it is supposed to work is you make a commitment, you get married, then you have a baby. In that order. Making the baby first before marriage or commitment leaves the kid unprotected.

Really? It's supposed to work that way? Says who?

Oh, and what makes you think that Portman is not committed to her fiance? Who says that marriage is at all necessary? I will never be married, personally. Probably won't ever have kids either, to tell you the truth. But if I do have kids, it will be (GASP!) out of wedlock. Mainly because I don't believe in such formalities. At least, I don't believe they are necessary (if others want to go that route then by all means I have no interest in trying to stop them or persuade them otherwise). Your comments are a great example of how I feel on the subject. There is little more than stigma and social presumption that leads people to get married. Supposedly, you're not committed if you don't get married. In the end, it's all an external showing that's done to satisfy expectations other people are putting on you. I can be committed to spending the rest of my life with someone without worrying about making society happy, or writing it on a piece of paper.

Well, if a factoid disproves your opinion, it might be time to revise your opinion.

Or you could revise it by deciding she is not rich enough.

Or you could decide that there principles involved in a movement you know nothing about, so you might break down and read some conservative publications to find out just what conservatives do believe, rather than just work on bigoted self serving emotional responses.

Why do right wingers, like Mike Huckabee, fight to force poor people, who they seem to despise, to have babies, but complain when a millionaire, such as Natalie Portman, has one when she could afford to take care of dozens?

How many of those poor women aren't married? Yet the right wants to force them to have a baby they can't take care of? But they complain about Portman? And she wants the kid? Can someone explain this to me?

"My grandmother was not a highly educated woman, but she told me as a small child to quit feeding stray animals. You know why? Because they breed! You’re facilitating the problem if you give an animal or a person ample food supply. They will reproduce, especially ones that don’t think too much further than that. And so what you’ve got to do is you’ve got to curtail that type of behavior. They don’t know any better.”

– Andre Bauer, lieutenant governor of South Carolina
and candidate for S.C. governor

Dan Quayle made a similar complaint about Murphy Brown. I agreed with Quayle and I agree with Huck...it is the imagery celebrating unwed motherhood. While the wealthy can afford Nannys and the best care, most single mothers are setting their child up for a lifelong struggle.

I admire a woman who declines to abort and keeps her baby. But I don't think our society should hold it up as something to be emulated

Link to his remarks? Your interpretations leave a great deal to be desired.

his actual comments were about her having a kid without a husband. this is pretty much universally acknowledged to be not in the best interests of the child. The way it is supposed to work is you make a commitment, you get married, then you have a baby. In that order. Making the baby first before marriage or commitment leaves the kid unprotected.

Just because she has a ton of money is only mildly better than if she were living on food stamps in a small trailer. Money is not a replacement for a father.
Thanks. I was wondering wtf the OP was blabbering about

Seems you don't remember it all.

Democrats were merely pointing out the "failed" policy of "abstinence only". Bristol and Sarah absolutely proved the Democrats point. Just another failed conservative policy. So many to choose from. I just wish they were right about something.

Thanks for bringing that up.

so you think if you abstain you can get pregnant? got it. abstaining is failing.. good one.
Isn't a virgin birth one of the pillars of the Christian faith?

Imagine that, liberals are now accusing republican politicians of forcing poor people to have babies. You never know what conspiracies are around until you tap into the wide open spaces of the leftie mind.

For a child to have the right kind of care requires the presence of both parents. Being born into a emotionally starved environment is as destructive as being born in an environment without groceries. In both environments, the kid will be raised stunted.

At some point adding cash does not add to the welfare of the kids. Dollars are not love, discipline, respect, or care. They can't replace what is not there.

She is bringing the kid up lacking something important. She has a lot of the needful, but has a total lack of what is necessary.
So you think Portman should give her child up for adoption as opposed to keep it and raise it herself simply because she doesn't want to marry the father.

What a bunch of moralistic bullshit.

Women are nothing but incubators in your view.

If she didn't want to have the dad in her life, then why did she make the baby with him? Ad kid is not a job you just pass off to someone else. The kid has needs and before you make the kid, you make sure the needs are met. Portman seems to have the idea (I don't know anything, I admit) that a kid is just a neat cool accessory. Just get a sperm donor and make sure the hair matches your wardrobe.

I am saying if yo want a kid, you should want it for the right reasons and make sure it has all the emotional support it needs.

Please don't feed words into my mouth I don't say.

I did say she should make the commitment first, the guy should make the commitment first, and then make the baby afterwards. Kids are a forever kind of deal. Either be able to deal with forever, or wear a condom, or better yet find someone who you can do forever with.

Don't have fun for yourself where the result is hurt for another.
You forget, apparently, that women have the same biological drive to reproduce as men do.

Imagine that, liberals are now accusing republican politicians of forcing poor people to have babies. You never know what conspiracies are around until you tap into the wide open spaces of the leftie mind.

Redefining rape. You could start with that. It's been thoroughly discussed. It's not a secret.

Why do we let RDean post outside the romper room, again? All his threads belong there, anyway.
Say what you will about rdean, but he is more intelligent than you any day of the week.

And as a bonus, he's not a Jew hater.

:thup:

What other religion has followers that blow up medical personnel?

Sorry, i forgot there's only one religion we're allowed to hate :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back