HP Omen

AyeCantSeeYou

Platinum Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
May 19, 2013
DMV
.....is my newest desktop. I'll be buying an Omen laptop next year to replace my Toshiba as well.

rnvQP0l.jpg

No bloatware installed.

51%2Bozevnv0L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

I love those movies! Every time I watch them, I see something I didn't catch before.

I'll be needing to replace my HP desktop in a year or so. Let me know how you like your new one.

I love it! I use software that 'hogs' memory and processor ability. (autocad and revit) The latest version of Revit 'killed' Windows 10 on my laptop a couple of weeks ago and I had to reinstall everything. I've had the Omen running for a little over a week now with no problems at all.

The Omen is upgradable, which is why it caught my eye (the light show on the case is pretty cool too lol).

Omen Desktop PC - 870-210se | HP® Official Store

I'll be needing to replace my HP desktop in a year or so. Let me know how you like your new one.

I love it! I use software that 'hogs' memory and processor ability. (autocad and revit) The latest version of Revit 'killed' Windows 10 on my laptop a couple of weeks ago and I had to reinstall everything. I've had the Omen running for a little over a week now with no problems at all.

The Omen is upgradable, which is why it caught my eye (the light show on the case is pretty cool too lol).

LOL - that's the same model I was looking at 2 minutes ago. My HP Pavillion will be 10 in 2019, a bit long in the tooth. It still works well since it was a high end model in 2009 with bells and whistles. I don't need much computing power anymore. Truth is, this HP was the first computer I bought boxed. The others I built myself.

LOL - that's the same model I was looking at 2 minutes ago. My HP Pavillion will be 10 in 2019, a bit long in the tooth. It still works well since it was a high end model in 2009 with bells and whistles. I don't need much computing power anymore. Truth is, this HP was the first computer I bought boxed. The others I built myself.

I built a few myself, but don't really have time or patience for it like I used to.

You'd be happy with the one I have right now. Take a look at reviews for it as well.

Forum List

Back