iPhone 8 pre-orders

iPhone 8 pre-orders aren't people were expecting:

Apple Fans Missing For iPhone 8 Release Day

This isn't shocking they are splitting their customer base. I never understood why Apple just didn't make the X and do a normal one and a Plus version like they normally do.
I have a 6, my wife and son have a 7. We are all happy. I wonder if they will release a 9?

You might consider upgrading your 6 soon Apple usually stops supporting phones around 3 years.

My wife just got a 7 because her 6 died. As long as she can make calls, text, take pictures, and watch Netflix she is happy.

Yeah I am not sure what Apple does next the company has been a mess since Steve Jobs died which is why I switched to Android

iPhone 8 pre-orders aren't people were expecting:

Apple Fans Missing For iPhone 8 Release Day

This isn't shocking they are splitting their customer base. I never understood why Apple just didn't make the X and do a normal one and a Plus version like they normally do.
I have a 6, my wife and son have a 7. We are all happy. I wonder if they will release a 9?

You might consider upgrading your 6 soon Apple usually stops supporting phones around 3 years.

My wife just got a 7 because her 6 died. As long as she can make calls, text, take pictures, and watch Netflix she is happy.

Yeah I am not sure what Apple does next the company has been a mess since Steve Jobs died which is why I switched to Android
I might squeeze another year out of it. I did like the new ios update.

Folks, I have an iPhone 5. They are extremely easy and very inexpensive to repair. RepairUniverse dot com for parts and tools. New batteries, probably one of the major issues are like 15 bucks I think. Replaced that in mine at least once.

Folks, I have an iPhone 5. They are extremely easy and very inexpensive to repair. RepairUniverse dot com for parts and tools. New batteries, probably one of the major issues are like 15 bucks I think. Replaced that in mine at least once.
Good to know, thanks.

Forum List

Back