How's that Hope and Change thing working out?

I hope that we change Presidents and most of Congress come the next couple of election cycles. That would be good hope and change for me.

My 18-year-old daughter put that up on her facebook page yesterday. I think this new generation going to turn out all right.

Would you have thought otherwise if she had placed 'GOP, the Party of No' on her FB page?

My 18-year-old daughter put that up on her facebook page yesterday. I think this new generation going to turn out all right.

Would you have thought otherwise if she had placed 'GOP, the Party of No' on her FB page?

No, I know I had some screwed-up political views when I was that age. She's got a head start on me, thinking back to my youth.

When she figures out your platform is based on lies and denial of science she will be really pissed off.

There are NO death panels.

Obama is not a Muslim.

Obama is an American citizen by birth.

The healthcare proposal is not socialized medicine.

Global warming is real.

Gays do not chose to be gay.

Bush gave us TARP not Obama.

These are the facts and when you deny facts you embrace lies.

When she figures out your platform is based on lies and denial of science she will be really pissed off.

So, you're actually saying that everything (your platform) that a Conservative or Republican stands for that makes them a Conservative or Republican "is based on lies and denial of science?" Just because someone doesn't have your opinion doesn't mean that they lie. But then as a liberal you're taught that if anyone doesn't agree with you they're stupid and uneducated.

Rick

Obama is not a Muslim.

Global warming is real.

You forgot "this health care bill does not fund abortions"

Oh yeah, you can't claim that one anymore since 12 Democrats have come out and said that they won't vote for it since it funds abortions.

Rick

So, you're actually saying that everything (your platform) that a Conservative or Republican stands for that makes them a Conservative or Republican "is based on lies and denial of science?" Just because someone doesn't have your opinion doesn't mean that they lie. But then as a liberal you're taught that if anyone doesn't agree with you they're stupid and uneducated.

Rick

The right has vertually nothing left but lies.

They whorship reagan as some fiscal god and he raised taxes and balooned the deficit.

Obama is not a Muslim.

Global warming is real.

Obama isn't a Muslim, Obama was raised by muslims, Marxists and many other Radicals, attended a Church that spewed hate towards the US of KKK.

Any sort of Government Run Healthcare is Socialized medicine. God you're an idiot. :cuckoo:

Global Warming isn't Real, There is no Proof of Man Made Global Warming, of course if you use the Data that was found False and Hacked.

Gay's Choose to be gay, just like I choose to be with a Girl instead of a dude.

Lies? I think you just contradicted yourself you self righteous Lib. Get off your high horse.

Prove it does

Prove it doesn't.

Are you really this stupid or do you have to work at it? I could claim just as easily that everything that Democrats base their platform on is a bunch of lies, but that would be just as uninformed as what you're saying, so I won't.

Continue to be uninformed, but realize that when people are laughing, they're laughing AT you, not with you.

Rick

Rick

They whorship reagan as some fiscal god and he raised taxes and balooned the deficit.

But you still forget the reason why..

Even though he did Raise the Deficit and Raised taxes we were in the midst of going into a War. We beat out the Soviets and Liberated many countries under Communist Regime.

That isn't good enough?

Now on the other hand, you Worship Obama as some fiscal god and he raised taxes and blooned the deficit. :cuckoo:

Obama is not a Muslim.

Global warming is real.

Obama isn't a Muslim, Obama was raised by muslims, Marxists and many other Radicals, attended a Church that spewed hate towards the US of KKK.

Any sort of Government Run Healthcare is Socialized medicine. God you're an idiot. :cuckoo:

Global Warming isn't Real, There is no Proof of Man Made Global Warming, of course if you use the Data that was found False and Hacked.

Gay's Choose to be gay, just like I choose to be with a Girl instead of a dude.

Lies? I think you just contradicted yourself you self righteous Lib. Get off your high horse.

So, do you think Obama's maternal grandmother was a radical, muslim, marxiist or all of the above?

And I take it that you consider Medicare, the VA healthcare system, and even our own goverment regulated healthcare system as socialized medicine, right?

So, you were attracted to guys, but you choose to be with girls. Sounds like you're in the closet.

Rick

But you still forget the reason why..

Even though he did Raise the Deficit and Raised taxes we were in the midst of going into a War. We beat out the Soviets and Liberated many countries under Communist Regime.

That isn't good enough?

Now on the other hand, you Worship Obama as some fiscal god and he raised taxes and blooned the deficit. :cuckoo:

What war were we going into? Beat out the Soviets? Dude, the USSR imploded, the only thing we did was to add the financial pressures from the arms race. We didn't liberate anyone. They got their freedom after the USSR imploded. You have a real strage view of cause and effect.

Forum List

Back