Howdy from Big Sky Country!

Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)
Walt Whitman, "Song of Myself"

If I woke up tomorrow with no debt, I'd pack my bags and move home to southcoast Massachusetts - because I love New England with my whole heart.

Since I'm 'stuck' in rural Montana for the time being, I try to focus on the positive - sweeping vistas, abundant wildlife, low taxes, low cost of living, friendly people (some serious whackadoodles in the mix, but they are everywhere), and when you spread your arms out there is plenty of room before you bump into your neighbor.

Besides, I'm spreading liberalism in a place that keenly needs some balance. It's like political Peace Corps service here in the homeland. ;)

Pretty sure that'll go over like the attempts to turn Texas blue...and could possibly get you shot.;)

Nah.....it's all just big talk from the not-so-smart cowhands. Texas is already purple......:)

Do I contradict myself?

If I woke up tomorrow with no debt, I'd pack my bags and move home to southcoast Massachusetts - because I love New England with my whole heart.

Since I'm 'stuck' in rural Montana for the time being, I try to focus on the positive - sweeping vistas, abundant wildlife, low taxes, low cost of living, friendly people (some serious whackadoodles in the mix, but they are everywhere), and when you spread your arms out there is plenty of room before you bump into your neighbor.

Besides, I'm spreading liberalism in a place that keenly needs some balance. It's like political Peace Corps service here in the homeland. ;)

Pretty sure that'll go over like the attempts to turn Texas blue...and could possibly get you shot.;)

Nah.....it's all just big talk from the not-so-smart cowhands. Texas is already purple......:)

Texas purple? Yeaaah okeedoky.....:cuckoo:

Do I contradict myself?

Not in Cowtown, Tex. Maybe that burg East of here is.

Forum List

Back