Howdy All, Nunyadb here

Welcome!

This board rocks!

Well I'll be damned !!!
Howdy Frank, how the hell you been ?
Good to see you man.

well that introduction just went all to hell......so you know the frank....the conservative...frank

Frank's an old friend.
Always good to see folks you know when you come to a new place.
I kinda like conservatives m'self, being one and all.

Of course, I have nothing against liberals.
As long as they are properly leashed of course......:lol:

Seriously though, pleasure to meet you as well.
I figure we'll get along well enough. I'm not exactly what people think of when the word
conservative comes to mind. Who knows ? I might grow on you. Us Fungi do that y'know......<G>

Last edited:
Well I'll be damned !!!
Howdy Frank, how the hell you been ?
Good to see you man.

well that introduction just went all to hell......so you know the frank....the conservative...frank

Frank's an old friend.
Always good to see folks you know when you come to a new place.
I kinda like conservatives m'self, being one and all.

Of course, I have nothing against liberals.
As long as they are properly leashed of course.
.....:lol:

Seriously though, pleasure to meet you as well.
I figure we'll get along well enough. I'm not exactly what people think of when the word
conservative comes to mind. Who knows ? I might grow on you. Us Fungi do that y'know......<G>

I'm sure you already know Strolling Bones who came from the same place as yourself just using a diff user name here..

>

Nunyadb,

Welcome.

>>>>

Thanks muchly.
Good to see you.

I still exist in both worlds and I've always been more of a reader then a poster, once involved in a topic I tend to focus because - well there are just no enough hours in the day.

I think you will like this place in general, it's pretty good in a wild west sort of way. Not a lot of moderation in general - not a lot of hand holding if you know what I mean, just a few simple rules to follow and you are on your own to sink or swim. But that can be fun in it's own "different" sort of way. Kind of like rubbernecking when you see an accident on the side of the road and you know you don't need to stop but just drive by going - "Poor Bastards." :lol::lol:

>>>>

Last edited:
I still exist in both worlds and I've always been more of a reader then a poster, once involved in a topic I tend to focus because - well there are just no enough hours in the day.

I think you will like this place in general, it's pretty good in a wild west sort of way. Not a lot of moderation in general - not a lot of hand holding if you know what I mean, just a few simple rules to follow and you are on your own to sink or swim. But that can be fun in it's own "different" sort of way. Kind of like rubbernecking when you see an accident on the side of the road and you know you don't need to stop but just drive by going - "Poor Bastards." :lol::lol:

>>>>

Okay, I'll bear that in mind........damn there's a lot of familiar faces here.
I'm glad I came now. Good to see so many folks I haven't seen in a while.
It's going to take some getting used to , but I'll give it a shot.
Thanks again.

Howdy folks, some of you know me, some of you don't.
A friend invited me over, so I thought I'd take a look.

If you already hate me, that's not gonna change.
If you already like me, that's not gonna change.

If you don't know me, I'll tell you now, no one is ever neutral after a bit.
I seem to have that effect on people.

I've been in the oil business for well over 30 years now.
I'm a military veteran and have some very definite opinions on things.
I'm also what a great many people call a Biker.
I don't call myself a Biker, I am a motorcycle enthusiast.

I also enjoy hearing what people have to say and finding out what other people
actually think, no talking points please, it's much more interesting getting what
a person thinks their self.

That's about it.

LGS told me... Welcome.

:)

peace...

Nunyadb, welcome ye to USMB
Where we may debate the land of the free
Or we can just party the whole night long
At Foxy's for coffee, jokes, and transferred song

Go here

LGS told me... Welcome.

:)

peace...

Howdy Mal, good to see you.
How've you been ?

I gotta know, how come I never heard of this place ?

A hey and hello. Nice to see you nunyadb.

I actually found out about this board because someone reported someone from here in a tttm.:eusa_angel:

I popped in to check out this board. And I joined up immediately.

This board is awesome. I think you will really enjoy the level of intelligence you will find on this website. And great debate.

EDIT TO ADD: apart from just loving it here and not feeling so constricted about someone running to report one for one's opinion and may the good Lord help you if you didn't add "some" in one freaking sentence, the posters and I'm talking libs included are spectacular.

And it's wonderful that I can talk to a Sarah G or a Sallow without looking over my shoulder wondering if I'm just battling sp? it out with these great debaters if some one else is going to be running to get me banned because we are having a vulcan political mind melt but really, really talking and learning.

Last edited:
Howdy and welcome nunyadb and other friends from parts unknown. (Hey LGS!) Looking forward to TRUE 1st Amend. freedoms! LOL...

Howdy folks, some of you know me, some of you don't.
A friend invited me over, so I thought I'd take a look.

If you already hate me, that's not gonna change.
If you already like me, that's not gonna change.

If you don't know me, I'll tell you now, no one is ever neutral after a bit.
I seem to have that effect on people.

I've been in the oil business for well over 30 years now.
I'm a military veteran and have some very definite opinions on things.
I'm also what a great many people call a Biker.
I don't call myself a Biker, I am a motorcycle enthusiast.

I also enjoy hearing what people have to say and finding out what other people
actually think, no talking points please, it's much more interesting getting what
a person thinks their self.

That's about it.
Oh now there's a tough customer I recognize. ;) Welcome to the fray. Helmets and brass knuckles all around. And here's your standard issue Lolcat.

funny-pictures-two-bad-kittehs.jpg

OMG, I feel like I've come 'home'........hey nunyab, LGS, sealaw, tinydancer.......and that's only reading the last page!!!!...Nun sent me the link....:hug: (yeah, I know 'hug' doesn't work here)

OMG, I feel like I've come 'home'........hey nunyab, LGS, sealaw, tinydancer.......and that's only reading the last page!!!!...Nun sent me the link....:hug: (yeah, I know 'hug' doesn't work here)
Boy... *I* feel left out. :(

RC~ Wow, Hi ... Welcome to a great forum.. so great to have you here.:beer: Hugs right back atcha..

Forum List

Back