How'd Your Protests Work Out Yesterday Lefties? Trump Still President?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The left have no clue as to what they are doing. Someone says jump and they all start parroting what their comrade is doing. They think they have saved the world when they hold up a sign or sign a petition.

He is *president in name only
raw

times are tough world-wide--------someone should calculate how much money
is being wasted on these idiot simians "protesting" in the gutters

The left have no clue as to what they are doing. Someone says jump and they all start parroting what their comrade is doing. They think they have saved the world when they hold up a sign or sign a petition.

Yes he still is weather BUT like the Rabbi told me long ago "it won't be long now"

Yes he still is weather BUT like the Rabbi told me long ago "it won't be long now"

Only 7 years and 11 months to go.

Only 7 years and 11 months to go.

maybe maybe not ,,,,,,if he's involved with sanctions and russia he might not make 2 years

The war in Viet Nam was ended by Americans protesting. It didn't happen in a day. It took a couple of years. Bush's vanity war in Iraq was heavily protested, I attended two in D.C. They helped push public opinion against Bush to an approval rating of 22%, and the blowback was the election of our first black POTUS.

So gird your loins, the protest movement to get Trump out of office will go much faster than these last two.

Forum List

Back