HOW!!!

LOL you are so full of it, the athletes "protesting" are generally rich ass holes that don't have a clue what it is they are whining about. Pampered and rich given everything and more. The facts are that the thing that quarterback was complaining about is a rare occurrence and not widespread at all. Disrespecting the flag and the Country is idiotic and childish. He deserved to not have a job as he used that organization to protest from. Your support for it proves just how ignorant you personally are.,

As politely as I can put this, "suck my nuts."

It matters not who's protesting. Even if they are rich. Being in a position, with that much popularity gave them the platform to expose the government for what it was. But you're blaming them, instead of those they're protesting. Which is the justice system and law ENFORCEment. The ones that commit atrocities on a free society.
And yes, it is wide spread. I've been paying attention to the over zealous, authoritarian law ENFORCEment for a decade now. And I've read thousands of articles, seen thousands of video's that prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, that this is an epidemic.
I've asked many cops if they knew of at least one bad cops. Their reactions are always the same. A little smirk, then an "Oh yeah, I know one or more."
There's not enough pages on this forum to post about the one that have been caught. You and I can't fathom all the ones that got away with it scott free.
Had it not been for cell phone camera's, most of those that finally did get caught, would still be doing it today.

Suppers ready, so I'll finish this later. Probably in another thread.

I think guys like the football player that wears socks depicting law enforcement as pigs does not help the situation; that there are 'bad cops' is true and has always been true but, there are far more decent officers. When one is stopped by a 'cop' that person has to size up the situation and you. This is because many criminals carry illegal, unregistered, untraceable, concealed weapons not limited to just guns.

Some good advice: Keep both your hands where they can be seen, do not lunge at the officer, do not go for anything in your pockets, even your license or your cell phone. If you do, there is a strong chance you'll end up Tazed, brought to the ground, handcuffed or even fatally shot.

Letting law enforcement know you do not intend to threaten them is respect for law enforcement and it is sadly lacking and actually promoted by idiots like the cop-pig-sock-wearing football player whom I refuse to call by name. BTW I am not law enforcement my moniker here does not stand for that.

Last edited:
48fc273ae8f3406e43a04d95b7ce7878.jpg

Tis not the place to make the New Guy Walk the plank. This is an introduction thread....Plenty of other threads to Keel Haul him later.

tenor.gif

Tis not the place to make the New Guy Walk the plank. This is an introduction thread....Plenty of other threads to Keel Haul him later.

tenor.gif
Did you READ his posts in this thread? He started it and as far as I am concerned once he posts crap no matter where the thread is it requires a response.
Yeah......but I don't flame in intro threads..........Now if we go to the Flame Zone.............It's on....LOL

Wrong arena champ... This is the intro thread... Read the rules and off to the rubber room with you... I am quite sure we will run into each other again...

Come off it Ridgely. You are correct about intro threads but it's hypocritical to hide behind that after dumping post 14, which I guess was supposed to sit there unchallenged? Fuck that, he bit you back and good for him, you deserved it. Fuck with the bull and you get the horn.

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

Pogo I stand by post 14... Its subjective...

Where I went wrong is responding in post 19... My bad... Oh yeah I have known to be hypocritical a few times in my life, just like everyone else...

Time and place, time and place...

Last edited:
Pogo I stand by post 14... Its subjective...

Where I went wrong is responding in post 19... My bad... Oh yeah I have known to be hypocritical a few times in my life, just like everyone else...

Time and place, time and place...

Not good enough, friend. You basically told him "fuck you" in 14 and then you think there won't be consequences?

Gotta be ready to take return fire if you're gonna dish it out.

tenor.gif
Did you READ his posts in this thread? He started it and as far as I am concerned once he posts crap no matter where the thread is it requires a response.

once he posts crap no matter where the thread is it requires a response.

If he posts 'crap' in zone 1, report it, don't return it. Take it to a different zone

Not good enough, friend. You basically told him "fuck you" in 14 and then you think there won't be consequences?

I am not shy of return fire... If I was I wouldn't be here... #14 was not a "fuck you" to YoursTruly it was a welcome, hence the little fellar waving the sign... Obviously the subject matter was wrong and struck a nerve... I all ready admitted to being wrong for responding to him with #19... I knew better, because of the zone rules...

Mods have seemed to come along and cleaned it up... Life is good... If you want to rap my knuckles with your ruler a few more times, I'll be around...

Hey folks. Not much to tell about me. Just your average Joe kind of guy.
My political views are complicated in this day and age. (They're sort of old fashioned)
I'm a conservative. Not a republican. I'm liberal on some things. But not progressive.
I don't do stupid. Nor can I stand progressive republicans who call themselves conservatives.

I like old dogs, children. And watermelon wine.
I believe Curtis Lowe was the finest picker, to ever play the blues.
I can't stand rude behavior in a man. Won't tolerate it.

I enjoy old fashion democrats. They can actually conversate without getting offended and turning into snowflakes. Same as Goldwater and Ron Paul like conservatives.

I like pina coladas. And getting lost in the rain.

As you can see, I try not to take things to seriously. Except for serious things.

Even without the music cliches you seem to be on target.

I am not shy of return fire... If I was I wouldn't be here... #14 was not a "fuck you" to YoursTruly it was a welcome, hence the little fellar waving the sign... Obviously the subject matter was wrong and struck a nerve... I all ready admitted to being wrong for responding to him with #19... I knew better, because of the zone rules...

Mods have seemed to come along and cleaned it up... Life is good... If you want to rap my knuckles with your ruler a few more times, I'll be around...

I'm not getting worked up over any of this.

Graduations .. You survived ... THE GAUNTLET.. :thewave:

..:beer:

Graduations .. You survived ... THE GAUNTLET.. :thewave:

..:beer:

WOO HOO.. I'm a rock star..

I was told there would be prizes...

Just kiddin.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes. I only hope I don't get on your nerves (too quickly)
This morning when I got up, I realized that I only had one nerve left, and you managed to get on it. But welcome anyway and don't take any donuts.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes. I only hope I don't get on your nerves (too quickly)
This morning when I got up, I realized that I only had one nerve left, and you managed to get on it. But welcome anyway and don't take any donuts.

Coffee is good for all that ails you in the morning. I have a couple of extra nerves I could "loan" you. Providing they're in decent shape when you give them back. :5_1_12024:

Forum List

Back