How wrong is it that I want one of these?

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri

Screenshot_20230102-191423~2.png

View attachment 744305

Not wrong, but I would go for a more useful caliber.

9mm is ok, but limited.

View attachment 744305

I've seen several tactical lever actions recently.
I'd love to have one but my other rifles fill that need just fine without spending money on it.

The fact that it's not a take-down, uses proprietary mags, and is way too expensive for what it is makes it a solid no-go for me.....That and it's plain butt-ugly.

Don't get me wrong, I like the strange and unusual but that thing is "a bridge too far" even for me.

I don't even see how it helps in ban states where they have mag cap limits either.....You can buy a perfectly capable Kel-Tec S2K PCC that takes plentiful and cheap glock mags for less than 1/3rd the price and be done with it.

View attachment 744305

All I could think is why in God's name would anyone even make something like that? :laughing0301:

Most useless rifle I've ever had was a Hi-Point 9mm carbine. It was fun to plink with, made a good trunk gun, and had a lifetime warranty. And you can buy them for a couple hundred dollars. I gave $100 bucks for a used one, but traded it in for a US-made AK in 2016. Hi-Point's pistols suck, though.

Most useless rifle I've ever had was a Hi-Point 9mm carbine. It was fun to plink with, made a good trunk gun, and had a lifetime warranty. And you can buy them for a couple hundred dollars. I gave $100 bucks for a used one, but traded it in for a US-made AK in 2016. Hi-Point's pistols suck, though.
I still have one of the High Point carbines.....It just plain works.

hp-002-2-jpg.571273

Forum List

Back