How would you feel if you woke up

How would you feel if you woke up tomorrow morning as the opposite sex.
How the hell could I possibly have a credible answer to that question? I have no experience being a woman, so I have no idea of how I would feel were I to wake as one.

How would you feel if you woke up tomorrow morning as the opposite sex.

Me: Really good. ;)

How would people within your family handle it? Now this is the down side.
I'd grab my own pussy!

hmmm i hear a penis is handy in the woods....other than that...they seem to be an issue....waking up as a man is not a thought i have

hmmm i hear a penis is handy in the woods....other than that...they seem to be an issue....waking up as a man is not a thought i have
How about waking up with a man who has suddenly become a woman. WYEHO?

i must admit the first thing i would do....if i woke up being male is piss off the porch that does look like fun
Well, as a man, I can tell you that I like that when I stand and pee the urine doesn't run down my legs. LOL Between crouch-peeing and standing up straight, I think the latter is likely more "fun." LOL Arguably, however, it may be that's it's overall more "fun" to be like non-human animals and jut not give a damn.

There are, of course, downsides to the male way of urinating and the equipment that enables it. One that comes to mind, and is in no way fun, is the nuisance accompanying the need to use a round toilet seat, as opposed to the elongated ones, and having to hold your "junk" so it doesn't encounter the germy and potentially downright gross interior of the toilet bowl/water. Men who fly often or who spend a lot of time on "typical" boats will likely have to deal with that. Most land-based men's rooms have elongated toilet seats/bowls, so it's far less often, if ever, an issue.

Forum List

Back