How Wonderful! Top Military Brass Wants Transgender Enlistment Hold

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Could some sanity be returning, post Obama? Let's hope so. To let transgenders or gays enlist in our armed forces is a travesty. It's demoralizing for our alpha male heterosexual servicemen.

Prettyboy%2Bsoldier.bmp

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MILITARY_TRANSGENDER_RECRUITS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-06-23-13-55-26

Last edited:
These are Americans that choose to live as the opposite gender and these religious fuckers think they have the right to attack them. These men and women have more honor and bravery then Steve could ever dream of having. Coward bastard.

• Banned
  • Banned
These are Americans that choose to live as the opposite gender and these religious fuckers think they have the right to attack them. These men and women have more honor and bravery then Steve could ever dream of having. Coward bastard.
Screw you, you homosexual/pedophile advocate!

Screw you you homosexual/pedophile advocate!

I am for the death penalty for Pedophiles. You're forcing your fascist religious believes on other people and that is bullshit.

I honestly doubt you have ever served this country. Too much of a pussy.

Screw you you homosexual/pedophile advocate!

I am for the death penalty for Pedophiles. You're forcing your fascist religious believes on other people and that is bullshit.

You must understand, gays ARE pedophiles. They are child sexual predators.

This is unconstitutional and should be challenged in court. Discrimination is wrong and should be stopped.

Discrimination is a good thing. In a war, it allows us to tell who we are fighting! And in peace times, it allows our military to build the best, most effective fighting force it can. Me personally, I don't want women on the front line, they are generally weaker and less able to make it through boot camp and at best, they are a distraction. And I certainly don't need worrying whether some dude is checking my ass out in the shower or while bullets are flying over my head. The only time discrimination is bad is when we fail to discriminate between good judgement and political correctness! Discrimination is what keeps you alive on the battlefield and what keeps an animal alive out in the jungle.

That's ironic, coming from you. You openly defend, advocate, and promote the pussification of men in general*, most likely because you, yourself, are one of the most extreme and abject examples of a pussified male, and rather than seeking to do anything to improve yourself, you instead try to drag others down to your own degraded level. What place do you think you have, to call any other man a “pussy”?

Last edited:
This is unconstitutional and should be challenged in court. Discrimination is wrong and should be stopped.

There is no discrimination. A male can join as a male, and a female can join as a female. The US military aren't biology-deniers and don't cater to fantasies.

That's ironic, coming from you. You openly defend, advocate, and promote the pussification of men in general*, most likely because you, yourself, are one of the most extreme and abject examples of a pussified male, and rather than seeking to do anything to improve yourself, you instead try to drag others down to your own degraded level. What place do you think you have, to call any other man a “pussy”?

Matty-girl is the Beta male poster boy.

Forum List

Back