How will you celebrate Obama's election loss?

No worries here..........Ive been looking forward to this for 2 years now..........and have a small volume of gay MSPAINT Photobucket Classics ready to roll when this lefty shit gets mothballed. Conservatives should make it a point to come in here on election night to check out the pronounced levels of laugh. It'll be the total antithesis of 2008 my friends..........and rubbing the salt in the wounds of the k00ks will be a fucking hoot.

Look for the watershed event next month when the recall vote happens in Wisconsin...........gonna be like an appetizer for an 8 course meal...........

4e42096f67275_image-1.jpg

As far as North Carolina is concern that poll is wrong. No way will it go to obama. Even when people were drunk on the hopey changy kolaid North Carolina was a 50/50 split and another good indicator is the Governor which is a democrat is not running for re-election she knows she can't ride the coat tail of obama to an easy win

LOL. So you get NC. How much does that change the outcome?

SO if North Carolina is wrong how many more are wrong on that list of polls that you used?

It's pretty certain now that obama is going to lose. Polling democrats to come up with a situation in which democrats win is like throwing runes and hoping their right. Even before obama's back was put to the wall, Romney led with independents by double digits. obama doesn't even have Bin Laden on his side anymore. He ran around claiming he was a hero so much that he disgusted everyone but the hard left. Then, compounded his mistake by saying the military was fighting on "his" behalf. I doubt he will mention Bin Laden anymore. He has embarassed himself too much as it is.

Those who are going to vote obama will still vote obama. He's just lost the swing states and independents who really decide elections.

They want you to think that the banks were collapsed. They were never going anywhere. However, they were in a bad place thanks to Congressional Democrats.

And yes, Obama is a Kenyan. It has been proven that he forged his birth certificate and his selective service card. And his social security number is shady as well.

You really are to stupid to try and communicate with. But thanks for the laugh.

You know what; your opinion is like an asshole. Stinky.

And while I am insulting folks. BB. you need to re read what you write. Most of the time it makes no sense. Why am I not surprised. Consider the source, right?

For all those who are so certain, let's see how confident you really are. If Obama wins, you have to never come back to the site. You will have your IP banned. If Romney wins, I will never come back to the site, IP banned. Who has the balls to stand by their convictions?

For all those who are so certain, let's see how confident you really are. If Obama wins, you have to never come back to the site. You will have your IP banned. If Romney wins, I will never come back to the site, IP banned. Who has the balls to stand by their convictions?

Why do insist on sophomoric juvenile bets, like eating worms or something?

So you don't want to make that wager? Not surprising. You have never been one to stand up for what you believe in. Typical weak minded fool.

I can't take that bet I don't want either to win.

I can't take that bet I don't want either to win.

So you won't be voting for Romney? Who are you planning to vote for? I'll let you have anyone but Obama. Doesn't even have to be Romney. Deal?

After 4 yrs of our livelyhoods going down the tube and Obama's determination to destroy our country and what it once was, I certainly am not dumb enough to elect Obama. Anyone but Obama!!!!!! You would think by now, people would have gotten the picture of the mistake they put in our whitehouse and on all our lives. I hope and pray voters don't repeat this mistake again. I guess there are some slow learners out there, but if they repeat this mistake, we are all doomed, including them.

My initial celebration will begin at 6am on November 7th by tuning in to Morning Joe. That is going to be one very rewarding broadcast that morning. And I can almost see and hear those lefty pukes now crying, pissing, and moaning over their shock that Barry boy's heading back to Hyde Park. And I will bet dollars to donuts one of those lefty pukes will carry on about how surprising the election outcome is, how they never saw this coming at all. Yep it's gonna be one entertaining pissed off bunch and I can't wait.

Most likely having to physically defend my home from angry mobs of Obama racists rioting and protesting the loss of Obama!

Will There Be Riots When Obama Loses In 2012?
by Evrviglnt Posted September 07, 2011
So when my co-host on Political Vindication Radio asks me if I think there’s going to be violence in the streets when Barack Obama loses in 2012, judging from what the Left is telling us, YES. There will be violence before, during and after the presidential election. What's worse is that they will believe the violence will be justified.

Last edited:

So you don't want to make that wager? Not surprising. You have never been one to stand up for what you believe in. Typical weak minded fool.

Because I'm not sophomoric or juvenile. Unlike you.

Most likely having to physically defend my home from angry mobs of Obama racists rioting and protesting the loss of Obama!

by Evrviglnt Posted September 07, 2011
So when my co-host on Political Vindication Radio asks me if I think there’s going to be violence in the streets when Barack Obama loses in 2012, judging from what the Left is telling us, YES. There will be violence before, during and after the presidential election. What's worse is that they will believe the violence will be justified.

That is as likely as if Barak wins and stupid bigot whites riot.

What a stupid ass post.

Forum List

Back