How will you celebrate Obama's election loss?

I'll celebrate with a big sigh of relief not to have to see that ugly hearted person anymore and glad when he takes this clown administration with him

As I said in the other thread, I will vote for Obama because Raw-money is such a terrible person. Which is probably why he'll lose.

But there's no cause for celebration no matter how this turns out. Neither one of these guys really deserves the presidency, and it's a sad commentary that with 308 million people, these were the best two we could come up with.

^^^

We aren't buying your lies Joe. We know you're a flaming lib-tard. You'd have to be to vote for Obama; that or a completely ignorant dumbass. Take your pick.

^^^

We aren't buying your lies Joe. We know you're a flaming lib-tard. You'd have to be to vote for Obama; that or a completely ignorant dumbass. Take your pick.

Hey if Famous Daves is too busy you can always head over to Applebees.

As I said in the other thread, I will vote for Obama because Raw-money is such a terrible person. Which is probably why he'll lose.

But there's no cause for celebration no matter how this turns out. Neither one of these guys really deserves the presidency, and it's a sad commentary that with 308 million people, these were the best two we could come up with.

That's your right but you are wrong about your reason for not voting for Romney. His religion should have no bearing on the issue.

Wiki? You're using wiki as your lone supportive source? Hold the fucking press this is life shattering we need to go nation with this information :eek::eusa_whistle::cuckoo:

Come back when you have something to support wiki.:lol:

See, like I said. They have no interest in discussion. If they did they would have seen that Wiki does cite its sources at the bottom. But no, that would require actually looking at the page.

Like I said you're not interested in the truth.
Wiki is an edit as you read source.

^^^

Only reason I'm voting against Romney is because I think Mormonism is an evil cult.

The funny thing is, complete whackjobs like you would have been shown the door in the GOP. Now they are appealling completely to the crazy.

What, you believe in SCIENCE? We need to get rid of you, Richard Lugar!

And that is why they'll lose. You become more and more disconnected from reality.

That's your right but you are wrong about your reason for not voting for Romney. His religion should have no bearing on the issue.

As far as I'm concerned, it is.

I just think Mormonism is evil. Was evil the minute Joseph Smith said, "Hey, my new bible says I can screw your 14 year old daughter" and decent people didn't shoot him on the spot.

Well, they did shoot him eventually, just not soon enough.

Wiki? You're using wiki as your lone supportive source? Hold the fucking press this is life shattering we need to go nation with this information :eek::eusa_whistle::cuckoo:

The information is available on almost every major news source around the world - choose whichever one you believe.

I like the Wikipedia page because it also gives you comparative stats with other presidents.

^^^

Only reason I'm voting against Romney is because I think Mormonism is an evil cult.

The funny thing is, complete whackjobs like you would have been shown the door in the GOP. Now they are appealling completely to the crazy.

And that is why they'll lose. You become more and more disconnected from reality.

Whatever lies you got to tell yourself I guess. No self respecting conservative (or just anyone with values and sense) would ever vote for Obama.

Great Gatsby -

I think you very much make my point here.

Even if Obama were the best candidate, you would not vote for him because he is a Democrat, and because his name is Obama.

I've noticed on quite a few threads that Americans seem quite comfortable with voting for a poor candidate, providing he represents their party. Democrats will vote for a poor Dem cadidate over and excellent GOP candidate, and visa versa.

I wonder if that in itself explains why the US is not in better shape.

^^^

Whatever lies you got to tell yourself I guess. No self respecting conservative (or just anyone with values and sense) would ever vote for Obama.

So 69 Million people have no sense or values? Really? (You know that's how many votes Obama got in 2008, right? More than any candidate in our history.)

According to exit polls in 2008, 20% of self-described conservatives voted for Obama, as did 9% of self-described Republicans.

You need to grow up. Yeah, when I was young, I used to get all excited about elections. I'm old enough now to realize that they are usually a choice between the lesser of two evils and they don't really change all that much, anyway.

As far as North Carolina is concern that poll is wrong. No way will it go to obama. Even when people were drunk on the hopey changy kolaid North Carolina was a 50/50 split and another good indicator is the Governor which is a democrat is not running for re-election she knows she can't ride the coat tail of obama to an easy win

I don't know if I'll show up to an election day party. I'll likely watch it by myself; but who knows maybe I'll search out a view party.

You'll likely watch it by yourself because of the possibility that you'll be in tears when the election is called for Obama.

The information is available on almost every major news source around the world - choose whichever one you believe.

I like the Wikipedia page because it also gives you comparative stats with other presidents.

Wiki is ok but not good as a lone source it's what I call edit as you read source. Anyone can edit a wiki page. I know this to be true because I once used wiki as a lone source and someone I used it against went in and edit the source. How do I know they edited it? Not 100% sure but as soon as I posted it within and hour that information had been edited.

Great Gatsby -

Even if Obama were the best candidate, you would not vote for him because he is a Democrat, and because his name is Obama.

I've noticed on quite a few threads that Americans seem quite comfortable with voting for a poor candidate, providing he represents their party. Democrats will vote for a poor Dem cadidate over and excellent GOP candidate, and visa versa.

No. What explains why the US is in bad shape is the Obama Administration. Three years of over-spending, bad economic policy, divisive language and rhetoric, outright fraud and corruption, and bad foreign policy.
You mention Bush's spending. That was actually Democratic Congressional spending, although the GOP was hardly immune. But even so it never reached the level of GDP it has under Obama. There was never a suggestion of a credit downgrade under Bush. Under Obama we've had one with warnings of another one. Under Bush Congress actually passed budgets. The Dems haven't passed an actual budget in 3 years.
Job creation is the worst of any recovery. Labor force participation is the worst in 30 years. By every measure Obama's domestic programs are gross failures, filled with cronyism and corruption.

Yes, I will celebrate. I will watch the returns with my family with a glass of champagne in hand. I will offer customers special discounts the day after on ammo.

As far as North Carolina is concern that poll is wrong. No way will it go to obama. Even when people were drunk on the hopey changy kolaid North Carolina was a 50/50 split and another good indicator is the Governor which is a democrat is not running for re-election she knows she can't ride the coat tail of obama to an easy win

LOL. So you get NC. How much does that change the outcome?

Great Gatsby -

No. What explains why the US is in bad shape is the Obama Administration. Three years of over-spending, bad economic policy, divisive language and rhetoric, outright fraud and corruption, and bad foreign policy.
You mention Bush's spending. That was actually Democratic Congressional spending, although the GOP was hardly immune. But even so it never reached the level of GDP it has under Obama. There was never a suggestion of a credit downgrade under Bush. Under Obama we've had one with warnings of another one. Under Bush Congress actually passed budgets. The Dems haven't passed an actual budget in 3 years.
Job creation is the worst of any recovery. Labor force participation is the worst in 30 years. By every measure Obama's domestic programs are gross failures, filled with cronyism and corruption.

Yes, I will celebrate. I will watch the returns with my family with a glass of champagne in hand. I will offer customers special discounts the day after on ammo.

Better just get a half gallon of Ol' Kickass.

Forum List

Back