How will you celebrate Obama's election loss?

I've never celebrated the feeling of relief before. I'll be content to have peace of mind again. If he wins, then maybe I'll drink.

Yes, I will no doubt, do the same, but only AFTER coming to USMB for an elongated group hug, of which the included participants will barely fit this page....

:thewave:

:clap2:
I've never celebrated the feeling of relief before. I'll be content to have peace of mind again. If he wins, then maybe I'll drink.

Yes, I will no doubt, do the same, but only AFTER coming to USMB for an elongated group hug, of which the included participants will barely fit this page....

:thewave:

:huddle::iagree:

Most likely having to physically defend my home from angry mobs of Obama racists rioting and protesting the loss of Obama!

Will There Be Riots When Obama Loses In 2012?
by Evrviglnt Posted September 07, 2011
So when my co-host on Political Vindication Radio asks me if I think there’s going to be violence in the streets when Barack Obama loses in 2012, judging from what the Left is telling us, YES. There will be violence before, during and after the presidential election. What's worse is that they will believe the violence will be justified.

That is as likely as if Barak wins and stupid bigot whites riot.

What a stupid ass post.

I agree. Once again, you have made a stupid post Jake. If people weren't rioting in 2008, they likely won't riot in 2012 if Barry wins. Duh. Meanwhile, have you not heard of a little thing called OWS? The left is full of chaos.

I don't know if I'll show up to an election day party. I'll likely watch it by myself; but who knows maybe I'll search out a view party.

When he loses, I'm going to Famous Dave's BBQ | Legendary Pit Bar-B-Que Restaurants and Catering the next day. :redface:

I'll go to work the next day know that the lesser of Two evils won.

nothing more

LOL - I respect your pragmatic outlook. However, this presidential race is too important to not celebrate a barry loss. At the very least, we'll be closer to restoring America.

Most likely having to physically defend my home from angry mobs of Obama racists rioting and protesting the loss of Obama!

by Evrviglnt Posted September 07, 2011
So when my co-host on Political Vindication Radio asks me if I think there’s going to be violence in the streets when Barack Obama loses in 2012, judging from what the Left is telling us, YES. There will be violence before, during and after the presidential election. What's worse is that they will believe the violence will be justified.

That is as likely as if Barak wins and stupid bigot whites riot.

What a stupid ass post.

I agree. Once again, you have made a stupid post Jake. If people weren't rioting in 2008, they likely won't riot in 2012 if Barry wins. Duh. Meanwhile, have you not heard of a little thing called OWS? The left is full of chaos.

The Great Stupe calls my post "stupid." Well, he is an expert on stupidity. Neither side, silly, will riot if they lose. Get your head out of your ass.

Only reason I'm voting against Romney is because I think Mormonism is an evil cult.

The funny thing is, complete whackjobs like you would have been shown the door in the GOP. Now they are appealling completely to the crazy.

What, you believe in SCIENCE? We need to get rid of you, Richard Lugar!

And that is why they'll lose. You become more and more disconnected from reality.

Whatever lies you got to tell yourself I guess. No self respecting conservative (or just anyone with values and sense) would ever vote for Obama.

So 69 Million people have no sense or values? Really? (You know that's how many votes Obama got in 2008, right? More than any candidate in our history.)

According to exit polls in 2008, 20% of self-described conservatives voted for Obama, as did 9% of self-described Republicans.

You need to grow up. Yeah, when I was young, I used to get all excited about elections. I'm old enough now to realize that they are usually a choice between the lesser of two evils and they don't really change all that much, anyway.

Yes, America had lost its virtue by 2008 and it was reflected in the presidential race. I read a quote from a founding father yesterday that explained how the Constitution can be great but it's nothing if the electorate is not virtuous. That is exactly what happened in 2008.

Whatever lies you got to tell yourself I guess. No self respecting conservative (or just anyone with values and sense) would ever vote for Obama.

So 69 Million people have no sense or values? Really? (You know that's how many votes Obama got in 2008, right? More than any candidate in our history.)

According to exit polls in 2008, 20% of self-described conservatives voted for Obama, as did 9% of self-described Republicans.

You need to grow up. Yeah, when I was young, I used to get all excited about elections. I'm old enough now to realize that they are usually a choice between the lesser of two evils and they don't really change all that much, anyway.

Yes, America had lost its virtue by 2008 and it was reflected in the presidential race. I read a quote from a founding father yesterday that explained how the Constitution can be great but it's nothing if the electorate is not virtuous. That is exactly what happened in 2008.

You are not virtuous, TGG. That's the point. You falsify and you lie. That is not virtue.

The Founding Fathers would not associate with you.

As far as North Carolina is concern that poll is wrong. No way will it go to obama. Even when people were drunk on the hopey changy kolaid North Carolina was a 50/50 split and another good indicator is the Governor which is a democrat is not running for re-election she knows she can't ride the coat tail of obama to an easy win

LOL. So you get NC. How much does that change the outcome?

Rocks has posted this nonsense in like 20 threads. They are all polls (often by lefties) taken in the midst of a heated GOP primary. He conveniently ignores how Romney was ahead of Obama in many of those same polls before it. There's always going to be a temporary drop-off when one side is in the midst of a primary. But he just wants to take the simpleton approach.

I saw I think a gallup or rasmussen poll with Romney up 49-44 in the general now. He was up 48-38 among independents. And he's going to get a huge boost in swing states now that Obama foolishly endorsed gay marriage. This thing is all but over.

And Rocks, btw, Dick Morris is right. Undecideds always go for the challenger and not the incumbent. So any poll you look at that Obama's not up by at least 4; then you're in trouble. And I've heard him say that time and time again no matter what the race or parties and he has been on the money.

Gatsby -

So it is not correct than during the last twelve months, unemploynent has dropped and job creation risen steadily?

Is it not true that US unemployment is now lower than in 8 of your top 10 trading partner nations?

It just seems strange to me that you celebrate not economic success or prosperity, but celebrate partisanship.
It is NOT true that the US Unemployment rate is now lower than in 8 of 10 top trading partners. At 16%, it is still up there pretty high. Unemployment has not dropped, participation has, which makes for a false U3 reading. The U6 number is much more accurate as to the state of unemployment in this country.

This nation is barely treading water, the economy is anemic at best and the policy of the current President has prolonged the pain for families in this country at least two years longer than necessary.

Gatsby -

So it is not correct than during the last twelve months, unemploynent has dropped and job creation risen steadily?

Is it not true that US unemployment is now lower than in 8 of your top 10 trading partner nations?

It just seems strange to me that you celebrate not economic success or prosperity, but celebrate partisanship.
It is NOT true that the US Unemployment rate is now lower than in 8 of 10 top trading partners. At 16%, it is still up there pretty high. Unemployment has not dropped, participation has, which makes for a false U3 reading. The U6 number is much more accurate as to the state of unemployment in this country.

This nation is barely treading water, the economy is anemic at best and the policy of the current President has prolonged the pain for families in this country at least two years longer than necessary.

This! F'ing This!

I don't know if I'll show up to an election day party. I'll likely watch it by myself; but who knows maybe I'll search out a view party.

When he loses, I'm going to Famous Dave's BBQ | Legendary Pit Bar-B-Que Restaurants and Catering the next day. :redface:

Not sure I will even be in the Mood to Celebrate. Not that I don't want Obama to Lose, I think everyone knows I think he has been a massive Failure and needs to go, It's just that I hold no illusions that replacing him with any Republican is going to actually change much at all.

IMO the Die has been cast long ago and there is NO way to fix our Problems. We are Destined to continue as we are until a complete Economic Collapse forces us to change our ways. It is simply impossible to actually shrink the Size of Government, Or really control Spending, Not in this System. Not when your Politicians don't give a fuck about anything but the Next Election Cycle. Period.

Gatsby -

It is true that the unemployment rate in the US has now declined to 8,1%, a bit higherthan when President Obama took office. During the first year of Obama's presidency unemployment rose sharply to a high of 10%. It more or less stabilized at this very high level for about a year and has been declining for the last year.

Is it really true? Or are we told that? Can we be sure what we are being fed is accurate?

Immie

^^^

I put no trust in Obama's lying government.

I put no trust in our government any longer. I hate to say it because I voted for him twice, but President Bush broke me of that early in his second term, maybe earlier than that, but I didn't believe anyone could be as arrogant as John Kerry... now, I am not so sure about that.

Immie

It's pretty certain now that obama is going to lose. Polling democrats to come up with a situation in which democrats win is like throwing runes and hoping their right. Even before obama's back was put to the wall, Romney led with independents by double digits. obama doesn't even have Bin Laden on his side anymore. He ran around claiming he was a hero so much that he disgusted everyone but the hard left. Then, compounded his mistake by saying the military was fighting on "his" behalf. I doubt he will mention Bin Laden anymore. He has embarassed himself too much as it is.

Those who are going to vote obama will still vote obama. He's just lost the swing states and independents who really decide elections.

Again, I've not talked to a person who voted for Obama yet who told me they plan to vote for Romney.

I know a lot of folks who voted for McCain who won't vote for Romney.

I know I won't.

Forum List

Back