How will Obama handle tonight's complete repudiation of his Cult of Personality?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Will he go back to Church? Google: Black Separatists Church Washington DC

Call his old drug buddies from the Choom Gang?

Write a scholarly analysis of a Supreme Court decision and hide it under all his other hidden, secret papers including John Kerry's Form 180?

Go back home, to his roots, to his birth place. Google: Flights from IAD (Dulles Int'l) to NBO (Nairobi, Kenya)

Last edited:
I hope ALL the "ignore the people, let's do what we want" liberals, are paying attention.

START LOOKING FOR ANOTHER FUCKING JOB ASS HOLES.... YOU'RE NEXT!!!

How cute, some Birthers. Considering how out of touch with reality you are, I recommend the nearest mental hospital. :)

Last edited:
They already floated talking points about it NOT being about Barry.

And I'm sure the mindless obamabots that have been kissing his rectum ever since he was elected will buy them. But not the majority. The majority spoke tonight, and it ain't behind obama, or his liberal henchmen.

Probably won't handle it too well. Tomorrow's Hopey Changey Talking Points: "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSHHH and FOXXXXXXXX NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ!!!!!!"

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
How cute, Birthers. Considering how out of touch with reality you are, I recommend the nearest mental hospital. :)

Oh ha ha... you're such a witty guy... ever consider writing comedy for a late night show? You should... really... cause you're good... phht.... :lol:

Last edited:
Oh ha ha... you're such a witty guy... ever consider writing comedy for a late night show? You should... really... cause you're good... phht.... :lol:

Well if I ever need a racist for a skit, I know I can always ask you to come on.

They already floated talking points about it NOT being about Barry.

corzine%20obama.jpg

Uh, huh.

Who's that white guy in the picture?

Its obvious to all, the election was big time about Barry.

The guy behaved like a partisan douchebag for 10 months and people don't like it.

Well that would piss off your good buddies the Black Panthers. They're such paradigms of racism virtue... LMFAO!!!

Sorry, not pals with the Black Panthers. However, I'm sure all your fellow Klan members will tune in to watch you.

And all the first liberal in the thread could do was spit out a bad joke and insult people.

Looks like he's going to have a hard time accepting nobody wants liberals around too.

Well that would piss off your good buddies the Black Panthers. They're such paradigms of racism virtue... LMFAO!!!

Sorry, not pals with the Black Panthers. However, I'm sure all your fellow Klan members will tune in to watch you.

You keep joking, and I'll keep laughing, at the fact that you liberals just got an ass kicking, and that's just a taste of what's to come in November.

Oh yeah... I'm laughing now, and I'll be laughing even harder then. But not with you... I'm laughing AT you.

Too bad SUCKER.... we tried to tell you and you're liberal ass hats we didn't like what you were doing, but you thought you'd ignore us.

BIG MISTAKE HUH? ---------------------
laughing-019.gif

Last edited:
Its obvious to all, the election was big time about Barry.

The guy behaved like a partisan douchebag for 10 months and people don't like it.

I think they got sick of being called "racist" too. Yep!

You keep joking, and I'll keep laughing, at the fact that you liberals just got an ass kicking, and that's just a taste of what's to come in November.

Oh yeah... I'm laughing now, and I'll be laughing even harder then. But not with you... I'm laughing AT you.

Too bad SUCKER.... we tried to tell you and you're liberal ass hats we didn't like what you were doing, but you thought you'd ignore us.

laughing-019.gif

Losing Virginia and NJ do not faze me. Chris Deeds is a fool and Christie was up by 20%. The fact this is even close is a sign for Republicans.

Keep laughing, but I must say that insanity hasn't done you well. Also, not all the races are done yet. So don't count your chickens there.

Also, this is a hack thread and deserves to be mocked.

laughing-019.gif

Losing Virginia and NJ do not faze me. Chris Deeds is a fool and Christie was up by 20%. The fact this is even close is a sign for Republicans.

Keep laughing, but I must say that insanity hasn't done you well. Also, not all the races are done yet. So don't count your chickens there.

Also, this is a hack thread and deserves to be mocked.

This thread is a wake up call. Heed it.

Forum List

Back