How will Obama handle tonight's complete repudiation of his Cult of Personality?

Judging by tonight, I can't see any way that he could win, against anyone, even Sarah Palin could probably beat him. His popularity has sank faster and farther than any other President in history. That doesn't sound like someone that's a shoe in for a second term.
Remember my caveat -- I said that if the GOP wipes out the Dems in 2010, and if Obama pulls a Billy and goes Moderate, he'll be a shoo-in for a second term.

BUT, and get this straight now: I don't believe these elections tonight were a referendum on Obama. I believe they were a referendum on this miserable Congress. I dismiss the experts on this.

It is a referendum on Obama, Pelosi & Reid. Obama has been to New Jersey 5 times trying to pull Corzine over the finish line. In fact, he spent most of this last weekend in New Jersey. Obama put out T.V. advertisements in support of Corzine. He also did it in Virginia. Obama LOST this one--& he lost in the bluest of blue states New Jersey.

It's looking good for Obama. For the democrats--in congress in the senate for 2010--it's looks very ugly.
Jesus H. Christ himself couldn't have helped Corzine. He was dead meat from the Jump.

You don't recognize it's about CONGRESS, not Obama. Obama is still polling well. People simply like him. They didn't like Corzine, who wasn't sympathetic, ran a horrendous campaign and did a sorry job in office.

Remember my caveat -- I said that if the GOP wipes out the Dems in 2010, and if Obama pulls a Billy and goes Moderate, he'll be a shoo-in for a second term.

BUT, and get this straight now: I don't believe these elections tonight were a referendum on Obama. I believe they were a referendum on this miserable Congress. I dismiss the experts on this.

It is a referendum on Obama, Pelosi & Reid. Obama has been to New Jersey 5 times trying to pull Corzine over the finish line. In fact, he spent most of this last weekend in New Jersey. Obama put out T.V. advertisements in support of Corzine. He also did it in Virginia. Obama LOST this one--& he lost in the bluest of blue states New Jersey.

It's looking good for Obama. For the democrats--in congress in the senate for 2010--it's looks very ugly.
Jesus H. Christ himself couldn't have helped Corzine. He was dead meat from the Jump.

You don't recognize it's about CONGRESS, not Obama. Obama is still polling well. People simply like him. They didn't like Corzine, who wasn't sympathetic, ran a horrendous campaign and did a sorry job in office.

Yeah whatever-:lol::lol: Independants overwhelmingly voted for Obama in 2008 & they have done a complete 180 degree turn in NJ--voting for Christie.

In Virginia--same thing. What's your excuse there? Deeds got flat walloped & listening to voters (democrats & independents) after they voted--they were voting against health care--voting against the stimulus bill--& voting against OBAMA.----FACT. :clap2:

$smallpromoobama_s_promises.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Yeah whatever-:lol::lol: Independants overwhelmingly voted for Obama in 2008 & they have done a complete 180 degree turn in NJ--voting for Christie.

In Virginia--same thing. What's your excuse there? Deeds got flat walloped & listening to voters (democrats & independents) after they voted--they were voting against health care--voting against the stimulus bill--& voting against OBAMA.----FACT. :clap2:
Clearly you're not seeing the exit polling, where most people said it wasn't about Obama. And it isn't..... Yet.

But, that's okay, partisan hyperbole is fun!

Anyone with intelligent can see that these defeats are a referendum on Obama and his liberal policies.
As much as I'd like it to be, I don't think so.

Okay peeps. Lets not make the same mistake that the majority of the idiot savants on the left here at this forum make on a daily basis.

No one with any ability to think critically will think that New Jersey is going Conservative. Much like Obama winning the White House, the conservatives made a vote against McCain, not for Obama.

The same happned here. They people in Jersey were voting against Corzine, not for Christie.

Virginia is a whole different game however. If Virginia continues to trend right as it appears that it is, it bodes ill for 'The Obama' (May his daughters find rich husbands).

But for whatever reason, its been a good night for the GOP.

Last edited:
Will he go back to Church? Google: Black Separatists Church Washington DC

Call his old drug buddies from the Choom Gang?

Write a scholarly analysis of a Supreme Court decision and hide it under all his other hidden, secret papers including John Kerry's Form 180?

Go back home, to his roots, to his birth place. Google: Flights from IAD (Dulles Int'l) to NBO (Nairobi, Kenya)
I will sleep soundly tonight for the first time in a year. We are on the road to recovery and getting our country back from the brink. Tonight's election results speak more loudly than I ever could. I am so happy tonight.

• Thanks
Obummer is used to his brain-dead zombie cult of followers tossing his salad every time he speaks. He learned tonight he is going to have to toss some salads himself to get things done.

Of course the libtards will act like this doesn't mean anything. Their failure to have ACORN stuff enough illegal votes into ballot boxes is the only "voice of the people" libtards listen to.

Now come on libtards, give me negative reps! It is a badge of honor when you filthy losers do that because it proves my points for me!
Middle_Finger_Smilie_by_angrybanana5000.png

• Thanks

Jesus H. Christ himself couldn't have helped Corzine.

does that mean Jesus does not hear obams prayers? or maybe barry doesnt pray?

Bottom line... you can't say it wasn't about obama and his agenda, because all the liberals in Washington are marching to HIS ORDERS, so yes, it was, and I hope the kenyan feels the sting of defeat this morning. Fuck him.

I am kind of confused. The Republicans are saying this is a repudiation of Obama after losing a District that they held for how many centuraries?

The Biggest shocker(if you ignore the situation in the State) is New Jersey. Then, I am asking--Why in the Hell did the yellow dog Democrats drag themselves to the polls and vote for Corzine?
The Hoffman race tends to confirm a suspicion--Republican/conservative voters are program. throw in the Corzine race and I guess Democrats/liberals are programmed too.

I think it is just a confirmation that the election of Obama was not a signal that the U.S. had gone decidedly liberal as much as it was a vote against the what the Republican party had become (Democrat lite). Let's face it... NJ is a mess and it is due to runaway spending and burdonesome taxation. And this is eaxctly where this administration and this congress and the previous administratioin and congress (albeit to a lesser extent) have been taking us.

I used to live in NY in the late eighties and early nineties, and I could cross the Outerbridge into NJ and gas was $.20 less and taxes on food and clothing were nill. Now look at it...

Last edited:
I think it is just a confirmation that the election of Obama was not a signal that the U.S. had gone decidedly liberal as much as it was a vote against the what the Republican party had become (Democrat lite). Let's face it... NJ is a mess and it is due to runaway spending and burdonesome taxation. And this is eaxctly where this administration and this congress and the previous administratioin and congress (albeit to a lesser extent) have been taking us.

---And corruption. Let us not forget runaway corruption. It looked liked "Cold Cash" Jefferson Democrats were running the place!!

Maybe he can call the affirmative action president and affirmative action candidate...

George Walker son of President and John Sidney son of Admiral...

I am kind of confused. The Republicans are saying this is a repudiation of Obama after losing a District that they held for how many centuraries?

The Biggest shocker(if you ignore the situation in the State) is New Jersey. Then, I am asking--Why in the Hell did the yellow dog Democrats drag themselves to the polls and vote for Corzine?
The Hoffman race tends to confirm a suspicion--Republican/conservative voters are program. throw in the Corzine race and I guess Democrats/liberals are programmed too.

Did you know that Hoffman was NOT a Republican? He was a Third Party Candidate

Judging by tonight, I can't see any way that he could win, against anyone, even Sarah Palin could probably beat him. His popularity has sank faster and farther than any other President in history. That doesn't sound like someone that's a shoe in for a second term.

It's NOT looking good for Obama. For the democrats--in congress in the senate for 2010--it's looks very ugly.

nancy_pelosi-hypocrite.jpg

How will Obama handle tonight's complete repudiation of his Cult of Personality

He will slit his wrists frank.

He's too much of a narcissist to do that.

He may call the Dr. Phil Helpline

This is an easy one. Just blame BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHH and FOXXXXXXXXX NOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZ!!!

Forum List

Back