How/Why Did You Choose Your Username?

You looked it up.:eusa_eh:

No way. I assumed you choose it because you were a GS, which is why I originally posted that some user names are obvious. It was only after I read your posts that I thought I was wrong. :)

What about my posts would make you think you were wrong?:confused:

These two:

I feel so transparent and average ....:(

You could make something up that sounds less obvious.

Really? Without looking, what's a gunny?

I thought I was wrong; turns out I wasn't. :D

Dis uses a "fairy". I wonder if he's sending people a message?

Knucklehead, how many times/places are you going to post a silly assumption about my sexuality before you settle the fuck down and read at least one post indicating I'm female, and there's no reason I shouldn't use a fairy as an avatar?

Or do you just relish in looking like a dumbass?

Knucklehead, how many times/places are you going to post a silly assumption about my sexuality before you settle the fuck down and read at least one post indicating I'm female, and there's no reason I shouldn't use a fairy as an avatar?

The second one.

The second one.

Well, it's only fair to give him an option. :)

I don't believe you are female. You use such vile language. You are probably a male fairy who wishes he were female.

I don't believe you are female. You use such vile language. You are probably a male fairy who wishes he were female.

You don't seem to comprehend anything above gutter level. One does what one must to communicate, and even then you still don't get it.

In any event, it really doesn't matter what you believe. The proof is right in front of your face.

My first user name was- onthefence. This was meant to accentuate my moderate politics.

My screen name now are the colors for the University of Alabama. My alma mater. It is also the name of the student newspaper and was the name our sports teams before the evolution of Crimson Tide. Roll Tide.

My first user name was- onthefence. This was meant to accentuate my moderate politics.

My screen name now are the colors for the University of Alabama. My alma mater. It is also the name of the student newspaper and was the name our sports teams before the evolution of Crimson Tide. Roll Tide.

Mine was Superstar ... go figure ...:lol:

I originally wanted to be Assface...

but I thought that xotoxi made more sense.

I always kept my mouth shut and never got in trouble in the military.

I flipped off the snake pit at chow, and when they demanded a 341 I folded it up into a little paper airplane and flew it over to them while singing the Air Force song.

Then I went and got cake.

I don't know about that ... :eusa_whistle:

Terry=Too Every Retard respond Yo!

LOL...no really it's the obvious

I don't know about that ... :eusa_whistle:

I thought this would be a good avatar for Assface:

fatcheeksxs4.jpg

manchester united is my favourite sports team and 1959 was the year they started rebuilding their team afetr the munich air disaster munich air disaster - Google Search and the year i was born.....

And you have never changed your avatar in all these years.

Revelation 6:7 - 6:8 - “And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a pale horse; and he that sat upon him was called Death, and Hell followed with him."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back