How/Why Did You Choose Your Username?

Doh! Gunnery sergeant! I got one busted once for his bad behavior on me. LOL
I stretched it! I didn't bust the Gunnery Sergeant but he did get in big time trouble. It is a pretty funny story of what happened. Maybe I will tell it one day.

I earned my user name many, many years ago. I am a YUKON man and this it a title that must be earned. To be a YUKON man is to be above all others, wise, handsome, popluar and Holy.

Yes I am a YUKON man. I have earned my title.

Really? Without looking, what's a gunny?

Gunny, you were a Marine, yes? 'This is my weapon, this is my gun, this is for fighting, this is for fun.' Is your user name for fun? ;)

Yes, I am a retired Marine. However, "Gunny" is a slang term for ________?

Lots of choices here:

Urban Dictionary: gunny

I'll guess #5: " a word used to describe someone who is tired and is unable to hit the "f" key... and lazily hits the "g" key instead. means "tiredly funny"

mine is pretty obvious.. but, for you nubs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raCG19tCk0w&feature=related]YouTube - THE SHOGUN IS BACK ON THE SCENE AND THE SHOGUN IS DA' MASTA![/ame]

Had to have a name, so I picked this one.

Xenophon was a soldier trapped 1,000 miles from safety with a small army, their only chance was to fight it out and stick together. They suceeded and the story of it is one of the classical pieces of literature.

I earned my user name many, many years ago. I am a YUKON man and this it a title that must be earned. To be a YUKON man is to be above all others, wise, handsome, popluar and Holy.

Yes I am a YUKON man. I have earned my title.

Only title you've earned around here is "Douchebag." Let me know if you want me to fix that username for you.:cool:

Forum List

Back