How We Know Republicans Are Responsible For The Shutdown

Yes...Obama is trying to get rid of Obamacare! Great analysis.

The delays and waivers that have been granted are for practical reasons and approved by a pragmatist President. These sorts of moves are common when policy is implemented.

The fake outrage that the GOP and nutter talking heads are ginning up over this shit is reaching great heights. Every SINGLE nutter here has mentioned this as a reason why the entire law should be scrapped. Drinking from the same cup. It is really disgusting to watch.

The delays and waivers that have been granted are for practical reasons and approved by a pragmatist President.

LMAO, meaning the President (if he is a black/white) Dem can decide NOT to follow the Law of the land if he "deems" it neccessary...god you are an idiot.

These sorts of moves are common when policy is implemented

Prove it.

The change was made by he IRS.....not the President. It was approved by him, however.

Some examples of the iRS making practical changes to the tax code:

Delaying reporting and filing deadlines during natural disasters. Especially Hurricane Katrina.

Changing the wording of 501C regs to "primary" from "exclusive" pertaining to the activities of an organization being apolitical.

Dance mailman.

You are so full of shit.

I want citations, and I want them to be very specific....c'mon...prove to me you are the legend you think you are.

The GOP made some reasonable offers -- and the Dems refused to talk. Refused to negotiate. Refused to TALK about negotiating.

"My way or the highway" isn't how America works.
They STILL refuse to talk...REID asked a reporter today that ..."By what right does the House have to do this..."

REID can't stand that they have the power of the purse. I advise Boehner, and the Republicans to stay the course. Force the Democrats in the Senate, and Obama to admit what they're doing. Their tactic isn't working.

WE are awake...and THEY are overplaying their hand...
Reid really does think he's some sort of demigod, doesn't he?

What a petulant child.
He's a TYRANT just like Obama...He's colluding with Obama...With The Botox Babe, Pelosi...Their supreme ARROGANCE is glowing like the SUN for ALL to see...

Their BLUFF is being called.

You are taking sides.

Do you think you will be seen as non-partisan now?

Try harder. Both parties my ass.

both sides are to blame, but the GOP takes the bulk of it. They both have had numerous chances to deal with this and nothing has been done about it. They both kicked the can down the road till what we have now.

The Gop is to blame more so this time for trying to get rid of obamacare.

Both sides are chock full of politicians and both sides cater to special interests. But only one side is willing to fuck this country over to protect them.

The blame is not equal. The GOP has engineered a calculated effort to turn back the progress that we have made in this country.......poke holes in the safety net, kill unions, supress wages, fuck over the poor, divide based on race, gender and socio-economic status and supress the vote.

ThenDemocratic party has been playing defense for half a century. Both to blame my ass.

you cant sit there and claim both sides cater and then say both are not to blame. thats being a hypocrite in assessment.

You are taking sides.

Do you think you will be seen as non-partisan now?

Try harder. Both parties my ass.

both sides are to blame, but the GOP takes the bulk of it. They both have had numerous chances to deal with this and nothing has been done about it. They both kicked the can down the road till what we have now.

why is it its always the gop ? obama has suspended and killed parts of the law, he chose to go rogue, he owns it too in that context.

there is a difference between suspending aspects of a law and trying to outright repeal it 40+ times.

you go and get 40 or so speeding tickets, people are going to claim you like to speed.

The delays and waivers that have been granted are for practical reasons and approved by a pragmatist President.

LMAO, meaning the President (if he is a black/white) Dem can decide NOT to follow the Law of the land if he "deems" it neccessary...god you are an idiot.

These sorts of moves are common when policy is implemented

Prove it.

The change was made by he IRS.....not the President. It was approved by him, however.

Some examples of the iRS making practical changes to the tax code:

Delaying reporting and filing deadlines during natural disasters. Especially Hurricane Katrina.

Changing the wording of 501C regs to "primary" from "exclusive" pertaining to the activities of an organization being apolitical.

Dance mailman.

You are so full of shit.

I want citations, and I want them to be very specific....c'mon...prove to me you are the legend you think you are.
You'll have to wait until Lunger's Talking points have been revised...:eusa_whistle:

why is it its always the gop ? obama has suspended and killed parts of the law, he chose to go rogue, he owns it too in that context.

there is a difference between suspending aspects of a law and trying to outright repeal it 40+ times.

you go and get 40 or so speeding tickets, people are going to claim you like to speed.

:eusa_eh:
last I checked boehner has compromised, he pulled the defunding codicil and added enforcement of the grassley amendment and a 1 year suspension of the individual mandate, so, obama suspended the employer mandate and the grassley amendment, so tell me, what is 'wrong' with the gop requests?

least I checked boehnewr has compromised, he pulled the defunding codicil and added enforcement of the grassley amendment and a 1 year suspension of the individual mandate, so, obama suspended the employer mandate and the grassley amendment, so tell me, what is 'wrong' with the gop requests?

again that is not repealing the whole bill now is it? Picking and choosing what to fund is not the topic at hand.

So there is no need to answer an irrelevant question.

They STILL refuse to talk...REID asked a reporter today that ..."By what right does the House have to do this..."

REID can't stand that they have the power of the purse. I advise Boehner, and the Republicans to stay the course. Force the Democrats in the Senate, and Obama to admit what they're doing. Their tactic isn't working.

WE are awake...and THEY are overplaying their hand...
Reid really does think he's some sort of demigod, doesn't he?

What a petulant child.
He's a TYRANT just like Obama...He's colluding with Obama...With The Botox Babe, Pelosi...Their supreme ARROGANCE is glowing like the SUN for ALL to see...

Their BLUFF is being called.

Ole Harry was a bit of an outcast from his family.
They called him "Pinky" because he was so damned effeminate and had an aversion to physical labor.

I knew his dad and mom very well, Harry and Treva...Treva was my Ex Wife's Fathers sister.

:eusa_eh:
last I checked boehner has compromised, he pulled the defunding codicil and added enforcement of the grassley amendment and a 1 year suspension of the individual mandate, so, obama suspended the employer mandate and the grassley amendment, so tell me, what is 'wrong' with the gop requests?
Nothing. It's reasonable. Obama and REID..."Nothing doing...and WE will shut down the Government and BLAME you...Our Rubes will follow us..."

It's tyranny on parade.

They are following their script...Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate...

least I checked boehnewr has compromised, he pulled the defunding codicil and added enforcement of the grassley amendment and a 1 year suspension of the individual mandate, so, obama suspended the employer mandate and the grassley amendment, so tell me, what is 'wrong' with the gop requests?

again that is not repealing the whole bill now is it? Picking and choosing what to fund is not the topic at hand.

So there is no need to answer an irrelevant question.

:rolleyes:

I personally don't appreciate being called a TERRORIST, ANARCHIST, FLAMETHROWER, for loving and following the US Constitution (RULE OF LAW) that HE vowed to UPHOLD and defend...SAME for Pelosi, OBAMA.

They are in for a fight they won't win.

I personally don't appreciate being called a TERRORIST, ANARCHIST, FLAMETHROWER, for loving and following the US Constitution (RULE OF LAW) that HE vowed to UPHOLD and defend...SAME for Pelosi, OBAMA.

They are in for a fight they won't win.

It's Congress responsibility to reel in an unlawful POTUS through power of the purse. Madison's Federalist 58 ensured that. This must be done instead of impeachment at this point

-Geaux

Forum List

Back