How We Know Republicans Are Responsible For The Shutdown

I personally don't appreciate being called a TERRORIST, ANARCHIST, FLAMETHROWER, for loving and following the US Constitution (RULE OF LAW) that HE vowed to UPHOLD and defend...SAME for Pelosi, OBAMA.

They are in for a fight they won't win.

well besides being those things, looking at this as needing to win means you already lost. you are more an enemy of the country because of it.

KEEP Being stupid...IGNAT.

I personally don't appreciate being called a TERRORIST, ANARCHIST, FLAMETHROWER, for loving and following the US Constitution (RULE OF LAW) that HE vowed to UPHOLD and defend...SAME for Pelosi, OBAMA.

well besides being those things, looking at this as needing to win means you already lost. you are more an enemy of the country because of it.

Every day this goes on, the more hay the Pubs make

I love it!

-Geaux
The real RUBES are coming unglued. Including the OP of this thread...

You are taking sides.

Do you think you will be seen as non-partisan now?

Try harder. Both parties my ass.

both sides are to blame, but the GOP takes the bulk of it. They both have had numerous chances to deal with this and nothing has been done about it. They both kicked the can down the road till what we have now.

The Gop is to blame more so this time for trying to get rid of obamacare.

Both sides are chock full of politicians and both sides cater to special interests. But only one side is willing to fuck this country over to protect them.

The blame is not equal. The GOP has engineered a calculated effort to turn back the progress that we have made in this country.......poke holes in the safety net, kill unions, supress wages, fuck over the poor, divide based on race, gender and socio-economic status and supress the vote.

ThenDemocratic party has been playing defense for half a century. Both to blame my ass.
That would be the Democrats. No one believes that what the Democrats peddle is good for America, particularly Obamacare.

both sides are to blame, but the GOP takes the bulk of it. They both have had numerous chances to deal with this and nothing has been done about it. They both kicked the can down the road till what we have now.

The Gop is to blame more so this time for trying to get rid of obamacare.

Both sides are chock full of politicians and both sides cater to special interests. But only one side is willing to fuck this country over to protect them.

The blame is not equal. The GOP has engineered a calculated effort to turn back the progress that we have made in this country.......poke holes in the safety net, kill unions, supress wages, fuck over the poor, divide based on race, gender and socio-economic status and supress the vote.

ThenDemocratic party has been playing defense for half a century. Both to blame my ass.
That would be the Democrats. No one believes that what the Democrats peddle is good for America, particularly Obamacare.
Indeed. The people are screaming...The HOUSE is Defending US for once...Obama, REID, and Pelosi won't hear of it. They GOT their holy grail the PROGRESSIVES have been after for DECADES. Control of 1/6th of the US Economy. What bothers ME is that SCOTUS helped them DO IT.

KEEP Being stupid...IGNAT.

Terrorist.

I hope you're not talking about me in the final line, G.
You're a solid middle-of-the-road kinda guy.
Me? Slightly more to the right, maybe.

But I disagree with the bolded.
I don't believe there will be enough to sign up

I believe more people will sign up than expected. Far more.

Again, thanks for all of the speculation.

Your like a kid slamming his hands over his ears. :lol:

Here is Cruz admitting it:

If we don’t do it (defund Obacare) now, in all likelihood, Obamacare will never, ever be repealed. Why is that? Because on January 1, the exchanges kick in, the subsidies kick in. Their plan is to get the American people addicted to the sugar, addicted to the subsidies, and once that happens, in all likelihood, it never gets repealed.
Watch: Sen. Ted Cruz Reads Green Eggs and Ham Into Congressional Record | Mediaite

What you don't get through your thick head is this belief is the motive behind the shutdown. Perception is reality. It is what the Tea Partiers believes, and they are acting on that belief.

LOL....ths isn't about Cruz or what he says, so you like Ted eh?

It's about :
A) Being able to think for myself
B) Working in Insurance and seeing the reality of what this

So pardon me for not joining you in sucking Ted's teet.

You really are beyond stupid if you think I am supportive of Cruz and the Tea Party's tactics in any way.

When you take a tax deduction, you are forcing someone else to make up the difference. You are forcing someone else to pay more of their income to the government. You are part of the more than one trillion dollars a year being forced onto the backs of others to pay for all those deductions.

Too funny, like a true progressive you assume the people's money actually belongs to the Gov and anything we get to keep we should be "thankful" for...not a very ":enlightened position of old time "republican".

At least ObamaCare made a half-hearted attempt to pay for itself. But to pay for your tax deductions, we are borrowing trillions from foreign governments and forcing everyone to pay higher tax rates.

LOL...again same bullshit. Cut spending...but that escapes your "Progressive" mind.

It's a simple economic fact. Tax expenditures are a cost. They are on the SPENDING side of the ledger. Ask any economist and learn something. The American people are addicted to the sugar of tax expenditures and the GOP is a big supporter of them.

You've been brainwashed for so long you can't see straight. Both parties rely on a dependent class, and you are a member of the Republican dependent class. The parties are two sides of the same coin, spending $trillions a year to keep 535 people employed.

sure, I agree there too. But I am having a problem figuring out where you fit yourself in this, do you really think obamacare is 'good' for the country, forget the software glitches , I expected that and its a not really a fair critique on day one, now, day 60? or 90? yea , it is.

What about long term? Is this 'good'?

ObamaCare is an unmitigated disaster and always will be.

Amazing some people think I'm a liberal :lol:

actually it is amazing that you think anyone would consider you anybody else, except a leftie :rolleyes:

your "talking points" are straight from gazeta pravda, excuse me, MSNBC :lol:

The faux righties like yourself sound a great deal like old school liberals these days. The similarities are amazing. You even whine like them.

Amazing some people think I'm a liberal :lol:

actually it is amazing that you think anyone would consider you anybody else, except a leftie :rolleyes:

your "talking points" are straight from gazeta pravda, excuse me, MSNBC :lol:

The faux righties like yourself sound a great deal like old school liberals these days. The similarities are amazing. You even whine like them.

it is YOU who whines all the time, because nobody takes you for what you want to pose :lol:

you even start the threads to make us believe you are a "conservative"
Are you jealous of the fakey's crown? :D

one party has desperately tried to brand itself as the "no government = freedom" party.

now the gubernment is hobbled.

you'd think the anti-gooberment party would celebrate and claim the "kill"., yeehaw.

It is very simple.

The GOP has voted 40 times in the House to repeal ObamaCare.

Now they want to defund (delay) it for one year.

One year from now is the mid-term elections which the Republicans hope will give them a majority in Congress at which time they can then vote to repeal ObamaCare again, this time with the repeal passing both houses of Congress.

The GOP knows that if ObamaCare launches and then runs for a whole year, a lot of the kinks will get worked out, and millions and millions and millions and millions of people will grow to like it. A lot.

And then the GOP is fucked on the mid-terms.

So they are doing a Hail Mary pass right now. They are desperate and holding the entire country hostage.

The Democrats sure as shit would not want to shut the government down or delay Obamacare for a year. They know time is on their side.

That is how you know this shutdown is all on the GOP.

The GOP fucked up big time. Healthcare costs have been a problem for the country for a long time. That's why we almost got HillaryCare. That's why even the right wing Heritage foundation investigated the problem and suggested a health insurance mandate as part of the solution.

But what did the GOP do about rising healthcare costs when it controlled all three branches of government? Anyone? Anyone?

NOTHING!!!! That's what.

Then the Democrats get back and power and put a plan on the table. America decided their plan was better than NOTHING.

And that's how we got to where we are.

And so what is the GOP's alternative plan to ObamaCare? What is the GOP finally come up with to reform out of control health care costs?

NOTHING!!!!

Still...NOTHING!!!!

This is beyond amazing.

Even at this too late date, their only alternative plan is NOTHING!!!!.

And that is why they are holding their breath until they turn blue now.

This is just how far my beloved party has fallen.

The GOP knows that if ObamaCare launches and then runs for a whole year, a lot of the kinks will get worked out, and millions and millions and millions and millions of people will grow to like it. A lot.

NOBODY knows that, not even you oh omniscient one, but thanks for all of that speculation.

Yes, we do know that, moron.

What Republicans keep calling "glitches" in the Obamacare signups is hilarious because what that actually means is that websites are being flooded with interest to signup!

If there were NO glitches on the signup sites THAT would be the real problem for Obamacare.

But it isn't. Over 7 million hits in the first couple days.

Hundreds of thousands of new people finally signing up for health insurance who had been discriminated in this country until Obamacare was passed.

The right is so fucked on this one and they hate it so much, which is why they're throwing this tantrum.

They hate that they no longer control the will of the clear majority of Americans.

Even when Republican voters are polled on all the "Care" aspects of Obamacare, they agree and like all of them!

They're only clouded by the fact that Obama is responsible for it, but in time, all the stupid cowpokes in fly over country will end up signing up for his healthcare exchanges, just as they're doing now, because it's added much-needed competition to the marketplace.

It's already working, and the right-wingers will never, ever be able to take this away from people, no matter how much they bash their heads against the wall and try to burn this country down.

one party has desperately tried to brand itself as the "no government = freedom" party.

now the gubernment is hobbled.

you'd think the anti-gooberment party would celebrate and claim the "kill"., yeehaw.

Note for low-information progressives:

"Limited government" =/= "no government".

It's not a binary equation. There are levels between the totalitarian nanny state you desire and total anarchy.

I hope you're not talking about me in the final line, G.
You're a solid middle-of-the-road kinda guy.
Me? Slightly more to the right, maybe.

But I disagree with the bolded.
I don't believe there will be enough to sign up

I believe more people will sign up than expected. Far more.

maybe, BUT they need to be the right ones...they need those 3 million 'invincibles'.....big time.

Forum List

Back