How we all know the Christine Ford fairytale is fabricated bullshit.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
On top of the many other reasons...Those of us who preyed upon immoral Liberal tramps with daddy issues through high school and college know for absolute fact that sexual assault was never required. Shit, I never had to treat them to a cheeseburger before smashing them.
Anybody sane and truly in touch knows this,

Gee, I wonder why women don’t come forward. Oh that’s right, cause of guys like in the OP!

If you were a true christian sex was not allowed until marriage so you are telling us you are an evil man.

On top of the many other reasons...Those of us who preyed upon immoral Liberal tramps with daddy issues through high school and college know for absolute fact that sexual assault was never required. Shit, I never had to treat them to a cheeseburger before smashing them.
Anybody sane and truly in touch knows this,

High school. Late 60s. Free love everywhere. It was like a party favor.

Gee, I wonder why women don’t come forward. Oh that’s right, cause of guys like in the OP!
I have worked cases of female rape from the ages of 15 to 70 and when they reported it they were pissed and gave good info on who what when and where with no problems. The Hosp, test gave us info on the suspect and now days his DNA that nails him. Crime Scene gave us more information do to the fact that they leave evidence behind it just up to the law to find it. Hair and e,t,c. This case has nothing to work on or prove. Fact is you can not prove a lie without some evidence. Her statement will never stand up in a court of law. So why does it do so in the press.

If you were a true christian sex was not allowed until marriage so you are telling us you are an evil man.

If smashing dirty, immoral Liberal whores for sport made me an evil person then I guess I’m evil as all hell.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back